• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowney at it again.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Clowney will have 6 pts. taken from his license for each of these. Usually you just show up at the court date and they reduce the pts to half of what the charge was and they do the same with the fine.
Then there is always community service. Unless he's had 3 or 4 tickets like that this year, I doubt he losses it. Then you begin to recuperate those points after a set period of time. I think it's a year and you get half of them back.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Clowney will have 6 pts. taken from his license for each of these. Usually you just show up at the court date and they reduce the pts to half of what the charge was and they do the same with the fine.
Then there is always community service. Unless he's had 3 or 4 tickets like that this year, I doubt he losses it. Then you begin to recuperate those points after a set period of time. I think it's a year and you get half of them back.

It's easy to beat the points system. You can delay your court date while waiting for the past points to cut in half. I used to do it all the time. Call and say you've got a Doctor's appointment scheduled for court day, get a delay, try it again later until they refuse, then wait until the day before and request a jury. This delays the process more, then pay your fine the day before court. Usually you can buy a few months this way. I had about 20 tickets as a teen, never got suspended on points, just DUI.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try going 140+ in an old skool Z28 Camaro on a country road with someone with borderline Down's Syndrome driving while both of you are at the tail end of taking a blunt to the head.

I have no idea how I made it through my teenage years. :dance:

I am sure that being borderline downs syndrome made it difficult for you to get out of your teen years for sure.:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is going to piss around and eff up his chances of going high in the draft. What doesn't make any sense is these fools have to know that for each position they drop in the first round it will cost them gobs of money. If this fool doesn't get that, he really is an idiot.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, my friend in HiSchool wasn't borderline down syndrome, but he was 100% insane. Riding with him, in his 57 Chevy with a big ass engine in it, going down the shoulder at 130mph passing cars in the lanes on Hwy 183 in Austin, late 1970s.

He and his dad built that engine from the ground up, sand-blasted parts, immaculate. Big gear shifter, tach, etc. I don't know squat about cars, other than to drive them. But this car was beautiful. And it would fly.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't hardly even feel it in the F150.

I have a Tundra and it's the same. I'll get on an open road and after awhile I'll look down to realize I'm doing 90-95 when I swore I was only doing 65-70....

...at least that's what I tell the officer :yahoo:

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who has not driven a car 100+, please raise your hand.

I haven't.

I don't think speeding is indicative of Aaron Hernandez type behavior but you kind of have to wonder how he could put himself in a position to make headlines for it yet again. It's not even like he's just slightly speeding either.