• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock Management

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That read like one long excuse as to why they can't snap the fucking ball inside of 40 seconds on a more consistent basis. One has to think that if the Niners can't speed it up, the defenses could start timing Kap's cadence and become more aware of the play clock. Also, watching how many challenges that Harbaugh has blown is frustrating as well. I don't know who is in the replay booth...I know Marathe was doing it before...but that guy's job needs to be re-located and re-evaluated as well.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I believe they said mangini was doing it. They need paraag back.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. I know he's supposed to be the "Mangenius," but his failures after leaving New England, along with Belicheck likely being able to win regardless of if his Defensive Coordinator was a soap dish, has caused me to cool on Mangini as a coach.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Harbaugh was wasting challenges before Mangini showed up so I lean on it being more of a Harbaugh issue.

In this area this is where his intensity is a disservice to him because I think he acts more like a fan in those situations and sees everything in those fan rose colored glasses.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Harbaugh was wasting challenges before Mangini showed up so I lean on it being more of a Harbaugh issue.

In this area this is where his intensity is a disservice to him because I think he acts more like a fan in those situations and sees everything in those fan rose colored glasses.

I resent that. I've been screaming at him not to challenge the last three times he's done so.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think most teams have the play caller (O.C.) radio it directly to the QB? Harbaugh can listen in, but does he have to be the middle man on every call?

for end of a tight game, or in OT, it makes sense for Harbaugh to get more involved, but for every play?

I thought there was a rule that the radioing could only go to the QB from the sideline? That for some reason the booth was excluded. I might have misheard/misread, as our arrangement would still include Harbaugh and not straight from the OC.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought there was a rule that the radioing could only go to the QB from the sideline? That for some reason the booth was excluded. I might have misheard/misread, as our arrangement would still include Harbaugh and not straight from the OC.

oh ok, and if so, then forget this comment.