• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Trade

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm personally not high on any of the qb's in this draft if teddy bridgewater was so good why didn't they break top 10? boyd was my only interested person I had and he just went down this year too imo... so ppl may go playmakers ie Watkins Evans may be gone also Mathews and Barr wont drop far imo as well ... only time will tell

Adam fact is we never know who's gonna be a good or bad NFL QB. They could be the best college QB in history and bust out of the NFL. We've seen it happen many times.

Take Austin Davis for instance.......Kid broke all of Brett Farve records and he can't even beat out Clemens and chances are he isn't that good.

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you also gotta look at who he was playing against con usa LOL come on

Luck Pac 10
Mannings's SEC
Brady BIG10
Brees Big 10
Rodgers Pac 10
Stick with the known

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you also gotta look at who he was playing against con usa LOL come on

Joe Flacco CAA
Mannings's SEC
Brady BIG10
Brees Big 10
Rodgers Pac 10
Stick with the known

lets not fill the list with SB winners and a beginner

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
red why not its all of our end goal is it not? were all here to see our team rise up and win the superbowl otherwise why are we here?

Wilson Big10
Newton SEC
RG3 will never be on my list I have always said he wont make it . he's too fragile

now my question is to you red who would you not take over Bradford?

my point is you will see more good QB talent outta the SEC PAC 10 BIG 10 than small schools for a reason. times have changed go with the known is all im saying. bridgwater lost to ucf and had close games against other not so great schools... Personally I wouldn't want a QB outta this draft at all other than if he was in the 3rd witch he wont be and that's Derek Carr... I think he has some upside to him still, but that being said I still think hes unproven and would waste anything higher than a 3rd.

Now Winston anything goes he's gonna be a star.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam... if you like Derek Carr and are looking at day 3, look at the guy who outdueled Carr in a win a few weeks ago.. San Jose St QB David Fales.. He will be available on day 3, mostly because he played at SJST.