• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemons had 3 sacks in first quarter?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Chris Clemons have 3 sacks in the first Quarter today?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't doubt it ... Haven't seen if it's true but he's capable .... In other news I knew Gus Bradley wouldn't pan out as a head coach... The guy can't make adjustments

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've resigned Clemons and let Avril walk. Avril has been a ghost this year.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've resigned Clemons and let Avril walk. Avril has been a ghost this year.

He's also seen significantly more playing time and probably significantly more double teams. The rotation on the defensive line isn't as deep as it was last year, so they've been using Avril and Bennett a lot more than they used them last year when Clemons, Bryant and McDonald were all here. Williams, Hill, Robertson and Dobbs aren't as good, especially now that Mebane is out, so teams are able to focus on Avril and Bennett more. The defensive line took the biggest hit to its depth in the offseason of any position group on the team. Even so, the lack of sacks hasn't prevented this defense from reasserting itself as the #1 total defense in the league and the # pass defense in the league. I think it's also important to note that, despite leading the league in sacks by a decent margin, Jacksonville is 1-10. All things considered, I think I'd rather be 7-4 and in the middle of the pack in sacks than 1-10 and leading the league in sacks.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
middle of the pack in sacks? The Hawks are almost dead last. They were 31st ( out of 32 lol )going into the Cards game. They might have moved up a spot after the 3 sacks yesterday. I would LOVE the Hawks to be Middle of the pack. That would be like 25 sack, not the 13 they had going into the Cards game.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
middle of the pack in sacks? The Hawks are almost dead last. They were 31st ( out of 32 lol )going into the Cards game. They might have moved up a spot after the 3 sacks yesterday. I would LOVE the Hawks to be Middle of the pack. That would be like 25 sack, not the 13 they had going into the Cards game.

Maybe now with a healthy LB core and LOB back at full strength they can get to the QB more often. They did look damn good yesterday.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Avril had a great game yesterday. Along with your Paul Richardson bust thread, you're really nailing these predictions.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right. I was looking at the wrong stat. Jacksonville has given up more sacks than anybody in the league and the Hawks are in the middle of the pack in sacks allowed, which is still pretty surprising given the protection issues we've seen this year. Still, despite my error, my point still stands. The Jags might be getting a lot of sacks, but they're still 1-10 and we might not be getting many sacks, but we're still 7-4. I'd love the sack total to go up, but I'll take the better record.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I was looking at the wrong stat. Jacksonville has given up more sacks than anybody in the league and the Hawks are in the middle of the pack in sacks allowed, which is still pretty surprising given the protection issues we've seen this year. Still, despite my error, my point still stands. The Jags might be getting a lot of sacks, but they're still 1-10 and we might not be getting many sacks, but we're still 7-4. I'd love the sack total to go up, but I'll take the better record.

Seahawks would be giving up a lot more sacks if it wasn't for Wilson ... Our pass protection has to improve down the stretch .... We seemed to improve last year down the stretch so hopefully we can repeat that ...