• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clayton Kershaw homecoming 08/28-08/30

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be interesting to know exactly who and what was offered for Lynn and Gallo. Difficult to believe some good offers were not out there.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't remember who it was that predicted today's out come would end exactly like it did.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm outta the loop for sure, and some of this is on purpose.......But I still follow from afar and everything I've read/heard is either (A) Gallo really doesn't want to be here long term or (B) He and his agent are looking for 10 years around $250+ mil. shortly.......For me, I wouldn't even touch that absurd number, but then again, my opinion and $6 gets me a couple of Whoppers these days.....Probably always did actually! ha

Again, from afar, if the Rangers have a plan - either short or long term - I fail to recognize it.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm outta the loop for sure, and some of this is on purpose.......But I still follow from afar and everything I've read/heard is either (A) Gallo really doesn't want to be here long term or (B) He and his agent are looking for 10 years around $250+ mil. shortly.......For me, I wouldn't even touch that absurd number, but then again, my opinion and $6 gets me a couple of Whoppers these days.....Probably always did actually! ha

Again, from afar, if the Rangers have a plan - either short or long term - I fail to recognize it.
Good to hear from the Tennessee Ranger

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grade: D It's hard to find a path to contention for Texas this season or next, but despite trading Mike Minor to the A's they didn't commit fully to a pivot at the deadline. By dealing Lance Lynn and Joey Gallo, the Rangers could've significantly bolstered the farm system. Instead, they stood pat on those two. They also waited too long on Minor (they got just two players to be named from Oakland), as the veteran left-hander somewhat predictably regressed this season

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grade: D It's hard to find a path to contention for Texas this season or next, but despite trading Mike Minor to the A's they didn't commit fully to a pivot at the deadline. By dealing Lance Lynn and Joey Gallo, the Rangers could've significantly bolstered the farm system. Instead, they stood pat on those two. They also waited too long on Minor (they got just two players to be named from Oakland), as the veteran left-hander somewhat predictably regressed this season
Says a lot

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a complete disaster from ownership to GM, to their minor league affiliates and basically the entire MLB club. Sad you can fuck something up this bad year over year. Back to the Cowboys and Stars, hopefully they won't be total shit going forward.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m crossing my fingers that Odor’s eye infection doesn’t clear up anytime soon.

I don’t want it to be serious enough to blind him or have some kind of permanent damage, but I want it to keep him out of the lineup as long as possible because I bet hardly anyone in the entire rangers fan base outside of the front office enjoys watching him play baseball.

watching Odor play gives me an eye infection!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so the TD is over so what does the off-season look like now. JD has hinted that the payroll will less than 2019 l wonder how much less.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m crossing my fingers that Odor’s eye infection doesn’t clear up anytime soon.

I don’t want it to be serious enough to blind him or have some kind of permanent damage, but I want it to keep him out of the lineup as long as possible because I bet hardly anyone in the entire rangers fan base outside of the front office enjoys watching him play baseball.

you are in love with him

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so the TD is over so what does the off-season look like now. JD has hinted that the payroll will less than 2019 l wonder how much less.
It is going to be ugly. Very ugly.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes pressure off Woody. He can play anyone anywhere and result will be the same. He can't be held accountable with a team like this and think about the players who play their hearts out. They know what is going on.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oder was a mistake from day one. He was way over rated and given a contract he could never live up to. It is on JD and no one else. Oder can't play better and should never have been placed in this position to begin with. Quit blaming him for something JD did.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oder was a mistake from day one. He was way over rated and given a contract he could never live up to. It is on JD and no one else. Oder can't play better and should never have been placed in this position to begin with. Quit blaming him for something JD did.

Ownership doesn't get a pass from me.