• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

City with the best football fans?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit should be top 5. We’ve never won anything and we still pack our stadium every week, year after year, decade after decade dating back to the Silverdome years. Also one of the loudest stadiums you’ll ever be in.

MIA definitely should NOT be top 10.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give it to the Packers fans. Isn't Lambeau Field the only stadium left in the NFL with bench seating? I mean to pay that kind of money and either have to sit on a cold, hard bench or bring a seat cushion, and with no back support to boot. Yet the Packers faithful fill up that stadium each and every game each and every year, thru good and at times terrible weather. Nope, gotta give it up for the Pack fans. They're looney tunes for paying top dollar in accepting these high school seating conditions, but they're damn faithful looney tunes.

Definitely should be up there near the top...the one caveat cities like BUF don't have...SB winning history, plus there's probably not a ton to do in GB in the winter besides ice fishing, and maybe some hunting.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has the most diehard fans...still go to games without a SB win. That's diehard. It's easy to stay if you win.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested in what will happen in "Boston" when the Pat's come down to earth.

Back in the day they hardly ever sold enough tickets so I could watch it on TV.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was curious enough to put a face to the name of this article...

adam_mccann-avatar_133915598394i.jpg

Virginity confirmed...

Adam McCann | WalletHub

giphy.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami top 10 is a joke. LA is rated too high. Granted, there are a lot of college fans in LA who support USC and UCLA, but the pro scene there is nothing.

Dallas, where I lived three years, has a lot of passionate college fans but the Cowboys fans are very fair weather overall. I was there during some down years and you didn't hear much about them.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view of the top 10:

1. Pittsburgh - Great fans for more than 1/2 of a century. I agree top 3.
2. Patriots - Wait til you see what happens when Brady leaves/retires and Belichek retires. It will be like it was before the 2 of them were there.
3. Dallas - Joke, wait til the bandwagon stops. I went to a game in Jerruh World, I saw a lot of Cardinals jerseys.
4. NY Giants - Agreed top 5, easily
5. New Orleans - Is this a joke?
6. Miami - You are kidding? Right? They don't support anything down there that is not winning.
7. San Francisco - Can't really say how the fans are there.
8. Philadelphia - I will admit, I am from there but ranked 8th behind Miami, Dallas, NO? That is a joke. I realize Dallas has a lot of fans around the country, when they are winning, but once they go back to being mediocre, the cockroaches will crawl back into the woodwork. You will never see many opposing team jerseys at Eagles game because the fans are real, and don't sell their tickets to out of towners.
9. Oakland - Great fans. These poor people have been getting up the pooper by that organization since the 70's. Great fans.
10. Indianapolis - Be serious.

How can Miami, Indy, NO, the Pats, Dallas be in this conversation over Denver, or KC. Those fans a rabid. I lived in Denver for 8 years, Sunday game days, all you saw anywhere were people wearing Donkey paraphenalia.

Who the F--- writes this crap?

upload_2020-1-29_13-41-24.png

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view of the top 10:

1. Pittsburgh - Great fans for more than 1/2 of a century. I agree top 3.
2. Patriots - Wait til you see what happens when Brady leaves/retires and Belichek retires. It will be like it was before the 2 of them were there.
3. Dallas - Joke, wait til the bandwagon stops. I went to a game in Jerruh World, I saw a lot of Cardinals jerseys.
4. NY Giants - Agreed top 5, easily
5. New Orleans - Is this a joke?
6. Miami - You are kidding? Right? They don't support anything down there that is not winning.
7. San Francisco - Can't really say how the fans are there.
8. Philadelphia - I will admit, I am from there but ranked 8th behind Miami, Dallas, NO? That is a joke. I realize Dallas has a lot of fans around the country, when they are winning, but once they go back to being mediocre, the cockroaches will crawl back into the woodwork. You will never see many opposing team jerseys at Eagles game because the fans are real, and don't sell their tickets to out of towners.
9. Oakland - Great fans. These poor people have been getting up the pooper by that organization since the 70's. Great fans.
10. Indianapolis - Be serious.

How can Miami, Indy, NO, the Pats, Dallas be in this conversation over Denver, or KC. Those fans a rabid. I lived in Denver for 8 years, Sunday game days, all you saw anywhere were people wearing Donkey paraphenalia.

Who the F--- writes this crap?

View attachment 231197
we had that until 2000. we went to 2 super bowls prior.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really curious to know how they ranked Pittsburgh so high on the college football side?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was curious enough to put a face to the name of this article...

adam_mccann-avatar_133915598394i.jpg

Virginity confirmed...

Adam McCann | WalletHub
upload_2020-1-29_14-0-51.png
if i read right, these guys were consulted as "experts". They at least have some fancy titles. funny thing is, and i didnt look it up.......

Professor's of what for the first two. and Lecturer of what?

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had that until 2000. we went to 2 super bowls prior.
They have always supported the Bruins, Celtics, and Red Sox, fanatically. Those teams rule in Boston. Years ago, I did not think of Boston as a Pro Football town.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland has the most diehard fans...still go to games without a SB win. That's diehard. It's easy to stay if you win.

Idk about the most, BUF has to be up there...but the Browns fan base has to be one of the most loyal...some of that had to be spurred on by losing a franchise to Baltimore...LA w/o NFL football...okay, land of the sun and surf, etc...CLE w/o NFL football had to really suck...especially pre-Lebron.