• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cincy getting screwed by the refs lol

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two plays with in i swear 20 seconds of each other the Cards grabbed rushers ( once on a 3rd down the other on the punt ) by the FACE mask and neither were called. This game is UGLY as far as the refs go. I have seen in the first half a LEAST a half dozen MASSIVE holds by the Cards oline that have not been called. lol pathetic.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, Cards LB leads with his head into a WR making Helmet to helmet contact and .... no flag that was brutal and right in the middle of the field. He lowered his head and hit the guy right in the earhole with the top of his helmet at the same time the ball was reaching him.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad at the end the "no calls" and "missed calls" did not decide this game. I enjoyed watching that game after the refs started calling it a little more even. Was a good Sunday night game, to bad the Bengals Defense didn't show up at the end. Actually they didn't show up at all today lol.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of go routes where AJ Green has an obvious step and the Cards cb is tugging on the jersey and no call.

I'm all for let them play but I've seen many instances where that has been called. I know we've been hit with that plenty of times this year. I'd like the refs to be more consistent across the board but you know that's not possible in this NFL.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall a block in the back where the officials decided that the front of a shoulder counted as part of a player's back. It makes sense that these refs can't get basic anatomy correct, most of those guys wouldn't know their own asshole from a hole in the ground.

Refs were awful in the Seahawks game today too.

Seattle O-linemen gets his leg stepped on by a 49ers player = leg whip penalty on Seattle.

Lockett doesn't call fair catch, gets leveled = penalty for hitting too hard on the Niners.

There were more, but those were the most obvious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockett doesn't call fair catch, gets leveled = penalty for hitting too hard on the Niners.

^^^This was a terrible call. The returner already has the option for a fair catch so he's not defenseless. The NFL is getting ridiculous with some of these calls. "Let them play, let them play"...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^This was a terrible call. The returner already has the option for a fair catch so he's not defenseless. The NFL is getting ridiculous with some of these calls. "Let them play, let them play"...

That was a completely horse shit call. NO doubt the Niners got jobbed on that one.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are bad across the board. Inconsistent from game to game, play to play.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the nfl wants the high powered offense of tha cards to succeed. We already know the nfl hates great defenses and low scoring games.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, but don't get all reasonable with these officials. There is zero common sense between the whole lot of 'em.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, but don't get all reasonable with these officials. There is zero common sense between the whole lot of 'em.
Heard today the NFL is thinking about changing up the officiating crews on a weekly basis. The thought is to try and get more parity? It's a start I guess? That tells me the NFL knows there is an issue and it's not just one crew calling something and the others not?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard today the NFL is thinking about changing up the officiating crews on a weekly basis. The thought is to try and get more parity? It's a start I guess? That tells me the NFL knows there is an issue and it's not just one crew calling something and the others not?

Some crews are definitely worse than others *cough* Jeff Triplette *cough* but overall this is correct. Hopefully things start heading in the right direction but with Goodell I never have much confidence positive things are going to get done.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changing up the crews would be a good start but as long as they keep the same "Head Officials" it wont change much. They need to make some of these so called "Head officials" be line judges or back judges for games with someone else being the "Head" Official. Maybe it will make them change the BS calls and maybe even get games called a little more even.

I was just reading a report about how once again the Hawks have the largest difference between penalties called against and for. Now some might say thats because we are a physical team but hold on with that thinking. Teams are averaging BELOW their average when playing the Hawks in 95% of their games. Yeah ok that's a little fishy. Its like this a team plays 5 games and gets 7,9,8,9,7 flags in those games then they play the Hawks and get 3 ....wtf lol.

As fans we see it every game, massive holding penalties where players are TACKLED and no call, or a Olineman getting called for a leg whip when he falls to the ground on a wiff and someone STEPS on his leg and the olineman DID NOT pick up or even MOVE his leg lmao. Yes it's that bad for us.

Something i noticed a lot also is when a Seahawk defensive player blows someone up with a clean hit into the mid section it is called 9 time out of 10 but if someone blows up a hawk player with a hit to the HELMET it is called like 3 times out of 10. I do not mind when they call the helmet to helmet hits against our team because its the right call but when they start calling CLEAN hits and ignoring illegal hits against us it gets frustrating to watch as fans. I just want consistency just like the rest of of us fans for ANY team it doesn't matter. Right now we do not have that but what makes it worse is it's not even CLOSE to having that.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst officiating is when they call a penalty like illegal contact on a DB, a call they could make on EVERY PLAY, on key downs like 3rd and 10. saw this happen at least once in the sunday night game. if you let it go on 99% of plays, how can you ever call it?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. We demand that refs make calls. We play the way we play, and know that the refs can't call all of them. So our defensive players tug and hold and play to the edge. Our O-line plays to the whistle.

We learned the lesson about being a 'clean' team in the '05 Superbowl. We've been playing the way the Steelers play ever since.

Good.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't agree more... That was just an atrocious call ... Good clean hit by the rules.. penalized..

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PATS had an one of the worst, clear touchdown or down to the five stopped because of the referee blew is whistle ending the play as it was still going on. Man I would have broken my TV if that had happened to us. :L