• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cin @ Baltimore Predictions

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but at least your offense now has the opportunity to game-plan as if they won't have Green. Managing in-game without your most explosive offensive weapon is different than having a week to prepare.

As for the Ravens... Lewis is that defense. He calls the shots, out there. They also have the chance to prepare without him, but Lewis is such an instinctive player. His expected absence will loom large.

You're definitely right. Suggs...Ngata...who the hell are they???

Ravens 27-13 and AFC North frontrunner at game's end.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That seems a little ambitious for a team who lost to Seattle last week, and Jacksonville, and should have lost to Arizona.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems a little ambitious for a team who lost to Seattle last week, and Jacksonville, and should have lost to Arizona.

You're comparing the Bengals to those teams???

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Bengals are better than those team, as we beat 2 of them, and play the other one later this year.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, we haven't given up more than 24 points all season, and we've played better offenses than Baltimore has.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are better than those team, as we beat 2 of them, and play the other one later this year.

Exactly. I don't see a letdown this week. When the Ravens are pumped for a game...well...ask the Steelers, Jets and Texans.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I picked Baltimore to win too, but not by 2 TDs. It'll be close.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Baltimore to win too, but not by 2 TDs. It'll be close.

It's not mean't as a slap or anything. They beat the Steelers by 28, the Jets by 17 and the Texans by 15 at home. They are pissed, at home and playing a game that matters against a Bengals team that will be playing without a couple of very key players.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're definitely right. Suggs...Ngata...who the hell are they???

Ravens 27-13 and AFC North frontrunner at game's end.

I actually said Ngata is the best DT in the NFL, in this very thread, no less. Maybe you need to read a little more closely.

You seriously think that possibly missing Lewis from your defense won't matter?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually said Ngata is the best DT in the NFL, in this very thread, no less. Maybe you need to read a little more closely.

You seriously think that possibly missing Lewis from your defense won't matter?

I actually read a thread from beginning to end...not vice versa. You said Lewis WAS the defense. I didn't see that you had backtracked from that later.

It won't matter as much as the Bengals missing Green. You should know...the Steelers are 7-3 right now instead of 6-4 because Green left the game.

ArmyDave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has yet to figure out the Bengals' Cover 2 defense. In his past four games against Cincinnati, he's thrown two touchdowns and nine interceptions. His quarterback rating against the Bengals during that stretch is 52.8.

Bengals 17
Ravens 9

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually read a thread from beginning to end...not vice versa. You said Lewis WAS the defense. I didn't see that you had backtracked from that later.

It won't matter as much as the Bengals missing Green. You should know...the Steelers are 7-3 right now instead of 6-4 because Green left the game.

Backtracked? C'mon man! :washing: Do your laundry at home. You don't need to be bringing that spin cycle, here. Ray Lewis is the embodiment of your football team. Not only is he an exceptional linebacker, he's also the heart and soul of your defense. That was the point I made with the post you spun to suit your argument. It has nothing to do with Suggs and Ngata. They don't do what Lewis does for your football team. They aren't the leader in that locker room.

Maybe you didn't notice cause you didn't watch it, but Cinci lost their most recent game because Andy Dalton threw two very untimely interceptions, the last of which put the fork in 'em... not because AJ left the field. Did his absence hurt them? Absolutely it did. Did it lose them the game? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco has yet to figure out the Bengals' Cover 2 defense. In his past four games against Cincinnati, he's thrown two touchdowns and nine interceptions. His quarterback rating against the Bengals during that stretch is 52.8.

Bengals 17
Ravens 9

:)

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

And beat the Steelers Asses twice....

Who lost to Denver without Tebow? who lost to the Steelers at home?

It wont be as close as people think, regardless if Lewis plays or not, his pressence will be there, he will be on the sideline coaching up his troops.

According to alot of recliner analyst, Ray Lewis has lost a step for the past 6 years, so him being on the sidelines should have no impact at all on the D, hell we just got faster on the D.

:hat:

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-14 Bengals. Go Bengals! On the bandwagon for this week. :hail:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And beat the Steelers Asses twice....

Who lost to Denver without Tebow? who lost to the Steelers at home?

It wont be as close as people think, regardless if Lewis plays or not, his pressence will be there, he will be on the sideline coaching up his troops.

According to alot of recliner analyst, Ray Lewis has lost a step for the past 6 years, so him being on the sidelines should have no impact at all on the D, hell we just got faster on the D.

:hat:

Meh...if the Ravens were that good they wouldn't have lost to Seattle, who the Bengals beat 34-12, and Jacksonville, who the Bengals beat 30-20, and Tennessee, who the Bengals beat 24-17, all on the road...they may be able to beat us at home with our best receiver and best corner out, but it will be close.....I keep coming back to the 44 points the Ravens have scored on us the last four games and marveling at people who think they will score a lot Sunday.....