• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chubb to Miami

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a first round pick in exchange for what may very well be a rent-a-player? You guys could very well end up re-signing Chubb again next year anyways if he loves the culture in Denver. Great trade for you guys. Glad we have some common ground now in both rooting against SF this year!
If you only have one option, would you rather San Francisco keep winning and Denver keep losing to make the first rounder you have form us better, or would you rather have Denver keep winning and San Francisco keep losing to make your pick worse, but you can make fun of a division rival?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you only have one option, would you rather San Francisco keep winning and Denver keep losing to make the first rounder you have form us better, or would you rather have Denver keep winning and San Francisco keep losing to make your pick worse, but you can make fun of a division rival?
I would have to root against Denver. Seahawks have been impressive, but they aren't winning the Superbowl this year. A couple more pieces, however, and that championship window can potentially re-open for a couple years. I'll take the high draft picks for sure.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this wasn't directed towards me, but as a Hawks fan I think it's a great question and will post on the Hawks board.

For me, regardless of the position Seattle now holds two in the first and two in the second which can be a lot of fire power if properly drafted. That said, you play to win the game. Seattle is riding high right now in an NFC that outside of Philly really doesn't have any sort of juggernaut in it. If Seattle keeps growing on defense while Geno continues his remarkable leadership on offense it's most definitely in the best interest of Seattle for the Niners to lose. Plus, always have to go against your biggest rival...that's how it works.

Luckily for us, we get to root for both ;-)

Again, great question. Thanks for the space!