• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Christmas Day Games

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, they are WASHED.

Rondo had no business being on the floor late.

Why did they even sign Cook and Daniels?

Yeah, Cook is more valuable to Lebron than Rondo is at this point in his career.

Funny thing is that ever since Kyrie wanted out, every year Lebron has needed a play-making guard who could also space the floor. Weird how that worked out.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times is LeBron James going to drive to the hoop, have a wide open lay up or dunk and pass it off instead of finishing? Last night down 4 with like 2 minutes left he had a step on whoever it was defending him and was a foot or two away from the hoop and he dishes it out to the corner. Wow.

LeBron's lack of taking over games, especially late, is his legacy. His inability to take over last night when Patrick Beverly is guarding him was like handing the torch of this team over to Anthony Davis. This is Anthony Davis' team, not LeBron's. LeBron may have helped construct the roster, sure, but if I were a Laker fan I'd take Davis over LeBron at this point.

I don't get why LeBron does this. It's why people looked at those Heat teams as being Wades, and Cleveland as being Kyrie's, and now LA as being Davis. LeBron not having that killer instinct is the reason he cant be atop the throne of any team, or at least hasn't since his first stint in Cleveland.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you talking about? All Lebron done since about 2012 is take over games
In fact, I'd say there were many times I wished he passed when he went with the dribble, dribble, dribble stepback 3 shot to tie or win.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times is LeBron James going to drive to the hoop, have a wide open lay up or dunk and pass it off instead of finishing? Last night down 4 with like 2 minutes left he had a step on whoever it was defending him and was a foot or two away from the hoop and he dishes it out to the corner. Wow.

LeBron's lack of taking over games, especially late, is his legacy. His inability to take over last night when Patrick Beverly is guarding him was like handing the torch of this team over to Anthony Davis. This is Anthony Davis' team, not LeBron's. LeBron may have helped construct the roster, sure, but if I were a Laker fan I'd take Davis over LeBron at this point.

I don't get why LeBron does this. It's why people looked at those Heat teams as being Wades, and Cleveland as being Kyrie's, and now LA as being Davis. LeBron not having that killer instinct is the reason he cant be atop the throne of any team, or at least hasn't since his first stint in Cleveland.
I could see people making some of those comments after that Dallas series. But clearly after that Lebron realized he was the man in Miami and stopped deferring.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see people making some of those comments after that Dallas series. But clearly after that Lebron realized he was the man in Miami and stopped deferring.

Exactly. Yes, there have been times in his career where Lebron deferred too much. That's one of the things that he used to get bashed for. It was really bad that first year in Miami because he didn't want to step on D-Wades toes.

After the loss to the Mavs, he and D-Wade both realized that he is the better player and they were at their best with Lebron as option #1.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LeDefenders in LeDamage Control out in full force once again. Theres no defending Lebron. Hes a career Sackless Beta Male. Hes been given more supporting help than ANY player in history bar Bill Russell yet has career Losing Finals Record Beta performances and countless blunders against other top teams in the league. .. Give MJ Lebron's body and he puts Wilt's peak career numbers to shame and put up Stats/Achevmnts that wouldn't be touched for centuries upon centuries. . What makes him overrated is there are actually goofs that put. him Top 10 all time. LOL!!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LeDefenders in LeDamage Control out in full force once again. Theres no defending Lebron. Hes a career Sackless Beta Male. Hes been given more supporting help than ANY player in history bar Bill Russell yet has career Losing Finals Record Beta performances and countless blunders against other top teams in the league. .. Give MJ Lebron's body and he puts Wilt's peak career numbers to shame and put up Stats/Achevmnts that wouldn't be touched for centuries upon centuries. . What makes him overrated is there are actually goofs that put. him Top 10 all time. LOL!!!
Oh, Canada :tsk:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its early in the season"

Dont worry LeBron will be deferring and in beta-male mode at the end of the season too against the top teams. :L AD is gonna have to be 2001 Shaq-Like for the Lakers to have any hopes of a title because we know Lebron will disappear against the Clips and Bucks

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its early in the season"

Dont worry LeBron will be deferring and in beta-male mode at the end of the season too against the top teams. :L AD is gonna have to be 2001 Shaq-Like for the Lakers to have any hopes of a title because we know Lebron will disappear against the Clips and Bucks
I know you don't reply to simple questions, but what is your goal with these? You know no one has ever agreed with you. Even people that don't like LeBron know he's an all time great player.

Let's say I decided to do what you do, but with Michael Jordan. I start thread after thread about how overrated Dyke-al JorDone is, how he only won when he had stacked teams and the competition was weak and the league gave him every call to make sure he won. That would be idiotic, crazy, and hella gay.

That's you, hoser.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you don't reply to simple questions, but what is your goal with these? You know no one has ever agreed with you. Even people that don't like LeBron know he's an all time great player.

Is he the President of that SportsHoopla club?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the President of that SportsHoopla club?
This dis is stupid, almost everyone here replies to questions. In fact some do that too much.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schtick being ask relevant simple questions and they get ignored by the irrational?

Guilty
Yes you are. Your spin is part of your baby games.