• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Paul to meet with Nuggets

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

When was the last time Indiana signed anybody capable of moving the needle? They were not getting a free agent good enough to significantly impact the team. Indiana's blue print to success is via home grown talent. The PG13 era is over, and now it is time for them to start over. George is helping them get a head start on it.

Well, Hayward is from here and Millsap is a small-market guy with past ties to Jeff Teague and Al Jefferson. Just saying.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Hayward is from here and Millsap is a small-market guy with past ties to Jeff Teague and Al Jefferson. Just saying.

Sure.

Either would be a good get. But, is it enough to get out of the second round or to keep George in town. I kind of doubt it.

Also, I think it would have been a long shot to sign either. Hayward's wife doesn't seem to want the small market life and her opinion on that probably matters more than his. Millsap would be a great mentor for Turner, but I don't think your chances of landing him are much different with or without George. If he opts for a contender, he isn't picking Indiana.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find HurricaneShitStorm's posts to be visually offensive. The amount of stupidity and hypocrisy that he posts on here burns my retinas. @trojanfan12 , I'm not sure why, but this is entirely your fault.

Speaking of temerity, remember when you wanted to bet me that Wade was going to stay in Miami? And after he left, you went out and claimed that you never wanted your team to spend the money to keep him.:doh:

Your personal godfather Mr. Riley sure does seem to have regrets about it, though.

Pat Riley says he should've given Bosh's max deal to Wade following LeBron's exit

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of temerity, remember when you wanted to bet me that Wade was going to stay in Miami? And after he left, you went out and claimed that you never wanted your team to spend the money to keep him.:doh:

Your personal godfather Mr. Riley sure does seem to have regrets about it, though.

Pat Riley says he should've given Bosh's max deal to Wade following LeBron's exit

Yeah......because Bosh ended up having blood clots, genius.

And notice how Heat fans aren't clamoring to have Wade back? You blindly threw out that Wade was leaving and happened to be right. Wade wanted more money than the Heat wanted to give him.

Without him on the Heat, our younger talent was able to develop at a better rate.

Let's talk about how you thought the Pacers were going to be the team that beat Cleveland and go to the Finals in the near future after the Teague deal.....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that Denver was Paul's plan B. The Clippers must have known he was leaving, because Houston did not have the cap space to sign him outright. And if there was a chance of him staying, why would they make a move to help Houston create the necessary cap space? That'd be stupid.

They'll surely be fun to watch, but Houston faces an uphill battle in terms of competing for a title considering that the traded their entire bench outside of EG just to get Paul.
Lmfao....The Clippers said no 5th year.

Paul said peace out.

He was never going to Denver..... Lol @being plan B.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're naive enough to believe this? Really the only thing Paul George accomplished with the announcement is cement the fact that 2017 free agents won't be looking to come to Indiana, thus putting our entire organization in a corner.

You know what would be worse? Him walking and the Pacers getting nothing for him. Pretty hilarious how you criticized Lebron for not giving a heads up to the Cavs and Heat so they couldn't prepare, then criticize PG for giving the Pacers a heads up so they could.

Hypocrite much?

Not to mention, PG wanting to leave has been the worst kept secret in the NBA for at least 6 months. So, if the Pacers are "in a corner," they deserve to be because they put themselves there.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, yesterday I removed that tweet you had told me to. Hope you're happy...I Decided Paul George ain't worth the headache.

Translation = The people on twitter bashed the shit out of me for wishing injury on a player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me that Denver was Paul's plan B. The Clippers must have known he was leaving, because Houston did not have the cap space to sign him outright. And if there was a chance of him staying, why would they make a move to help Houston create the necessary cap space? That'd be stupid.

There are some things starting to come out now, at least out here, that suggest that the Clips have had a pretty toxic climate for a couple of years now. A lot of it seems to center around Doc giving preferential treatment to his son and trying to run everything with an iron fist.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what would be worse? Him walking and the Pacers getting nothing for him. Pretty hilarious how you criticized Lebron for not giving a heads up to the Cavs and Heat so they couldn't prepare, then criticize PG for giving the Pacers a heads up so they could.

Hypocrite much?

Not to mention, PG wanting to leave has been the worst kept secret in the NBA for at least 6 months. So, if the Pacers are "in a corner," they deserve to be because they put themselves there.

And guess what? I never gave a flying fuck about how LeBron handled the Cavs while he was under contract with them. If anything, he couldn't have handled it better.

He was working his ass off actually competing for titles on 60+ win teams while Riley was blatantly tanking and depleting his team's payroll while working his Luck of the Irish.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao....The Clippers said no 5th year.

Paul said peace out.

He was never going to Denver..... Lol @being plan B.

Great then. We got Paul Millsap. Enjoy NBA purgatory.:clap:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = The people on twitter bashed the shit out of me for wishing injury on a player.

:pound:

And that's the beauty of having a steady 11-to-11 following/followers ratio...I can post shit without consequence. I still always keep my tweet total under 50 just as a promise to myself not to get too involved with social media.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @Mecca

Anyone else find it a little peculiar that Chris Paul passed on short-term money to pick up his one-year option to force a trade to Houston? Did I not already point out that Paul knows he's going to get his money any time and any place he becomes a free agent???

$200 million...:doh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And guess what? I never gave a flying fuck about how LeBron handled the Cavs while he was under contract with them. If anything, he couldn't have handled it better.

Except for that part where you criticized him for not giving either team a heads up.

He was working his ass off actually competing for titles on 60+ win teams while Riley was blatantly tanking and depleting his team's payroll while working his Luck of the Irish.

This literally has nothing to do with anything in the post you quoted. You're deflecting again.

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 @Mecca

Anyone else find it a little peculiar that Chris Paul passed on short-term money to pick up his one-year option to force a trade to Houston? Did I not already point out that Paul knows he's going to get his money any time and any place he becomes a free agent???

$200 million...:doh:
Clippers Disney want to give him a 5 year deal.

He picked up his option, got traded, next year gets his 5 year deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great then. We got Paul Millsap. Enjoy NBA purgatory.:clap:
Lmfao....you got Milsap, who's a good player, not Durant, LeBron.

He's not changing your fortune and turning you into a contender overnight.

But, You are feeling yourself over a borderline playoff team?

I eagerly await your disappearing act when both your teams underachieve.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

And that's the beauty of having a steady 11-to-11 following/followers ratio...I can post shit without consequence. I still always keep my tweet total under 50 just as a promise to myself not to get too involved with social media.
You take yourself waaaaaaaaaaay to seriously...lmfao

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for that part where you criticized him for not giving either team a heads up.

Do you have a direct quote from 2010 where I ever criticized LeBron for not giving the Cavs a heads up? You don't? Great. Maybe it's because he was still working hard at playing basketball at the time and not really thinking about free agency.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a direct quote from 2010 where I ever criticized LeBron for not giving the Cavs a heads up? You don't? Great. Maybe it's because he was still working hard at playing basketball at the time and not really thinking about free agency.

If cbs were still up I would. You can try to deny it, there are plenty who were on cbs.