• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris McCallister

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What would happen is, player A would see their market value as, for example, $10 million/year. So when they went to negotiate, they'd ask for $13 million/year to offset the retirement fund.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying it is a good idea. And if the NFL took care of them after they retired McCallister couldn't be living with his parents.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying it is a good idea. And if the NFL took care of them after they retired McCallister couldn't be living with his parents.

Lol! You're on mars. What ur saying literally makes no sense and is insulting to all the honest, responsible, hard working people out there. Your view on this is childish, ignorant, and downright laughable.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! You're on mars. What ur saying literally makes no sense and is insulting to all the honest, responsible, hard working people out there. Your view on this is childish, ignorant, and downright laughable.

And there it is. El Gospel. Your childish, won't budge attitude is what is laughable. You couldn't even "consider" other possibilities to "cure" this issue that "some" players have once they retire. I am not suggesting this SHOULD HAPPEN AND NOW, I am simply suggesting they should look into alternatives to take care of the "idiots" once they retire.

A 5 year / 40 million dollar contract, with 30 mill now and 10 when they retire like Tubbs suggested is more than enough money to get in trouble with now, while having a hefty nest egg for after they are done in the league. They are taken care of, and you do not have guys like the Marcus Allen and retired players lawsuit trying to stick their noses into CBA negotiations. They expect the league to take care of them, instead of them taking care of themselves. If they had 1/4 of their salaries pushed off to retirement, they wouldn't have to rely on the league to bottle feed them and take care of them afterwards so much. Basically just the insurance for medical / death.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their market value is 10 mil a year period. They can negotiate if they want all that up front or to take say 7 mil up front and put 3 mil in that retirement fund. I don't think it would add that much complication to it. Just give the players the option. Don't make it mandatory.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those players didn't make 1/10th of what the guys do now. They also didn't have the same safety standards, rules, equipment, technology, etc.

You're outclassed in this argument. Sit down and shut up. You're wrong.

You both must be Republicans. Y'all want to tell everyone what to do and when to do it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a democrat thank you very much.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They have that option now. It's called a bank, or a retirement fund.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot more players would use it if the money wasn't their in their hands to be spent.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those players didn't make 1/10th of what the guys do now. They also didn't have the same safety standards, rules, equipment, technology, etc.

You both must be Republicans. Y'all want to tell everyone what to do and when to do it.

When you refer to "outclassed" I sure hope your hillbilly attitude is not what you are referring to as "the class" of this conversation. LMAO Please tell me that is not the case.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel a bit sorry for these irresponsible fucks......I work about 80 hours a week in my business to just make ends meet....these guys get it dropped in their laps and fuck 'em if they're too stupid to hold on to it.......

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, it's the dems that want to tell you what to do with your money.....most Republicans are about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't feel a bit sorry for these irresponsible fucks......I work about 80 hours a week in my business to just make ends meet....these guys get it dropped in their laps and fuck 'em if they're too stupid to hold on to it.......

This^

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody made him spend the money. He could have taken his bonus given it to a brokerage firm to handle some easy investments and have 10 million or more in his pocket when he retired...... Heck, he could have had a financial planner work out a system where he could buy a certain amount of bling, pay for all of his children and still have enough of a roll to play craps or whatever these guys do. It could work like an allowance.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody made him spend the money. He could have taken his bonus given it to a brokerage firm to handle some easy investments and have 10 million or more in his pocket when he retired...... Heck, he could have had a financial planner work out a system where he could buy a certain amount of bling, pay for all of his children and still have enough of a roll to play craps or whatever these guys do. It could work like an allowance.

Racist!

50 mil is a lot of grape sodas, though.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a lot of purple drank.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EXACTLY

I can't believe some of you........

These guys get paid a rediculous amount of money to play a fucking game and they should be helped to manage their money so they have some left when they retire.

UN FUCKING REAL

Rep sent