• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Harris May Miss the Rest of the Regural Season

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leighton Vander Esch 8 man star from Salmon Idaho.

He sure was a blast to watch play in Bosie St games. He only played one-year though

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris is shooting to return in Week 17. Here is the link:
Next-Day Notebook: Chris Harris won't go on IR, eyes Week 17 return

I just saw this quote

The man is nuts .. insane .... One of the greatest Broncos ever

Chris Harris is putting his own timetable on a recovery from a broken leg.

Most estimates have the Denver Broncos cornerback possibly being available for a potential playoff run after fracturing his fibula in Sunday's win over the Cincinnati Bengals. Harris, however, is aiming for Week 17.

"(The medical staff) said four weeks, but my goal is three weeks and play against (the Chargers on Dec. 30)," Harris said earlier this week, via the Denver Post.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not counting on week 17. But it would be nice. Id be shocked.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers win over Pittsburgh was huge - the playoff run for teams can literally come down to one play

.. had they lost, the Chargers would be sitting at 8-4 with games vs Cinn, KC, Baltimore and Denver .. a loss in Pittsburgh would have set up a realistic scenario of the Bolts and Broncos playing that final game do or die ...

I suppose that there is a remote chance that still happens ... it's still too early, but I suppose we root for the Raven to lose as many games as possible ? - which would include a Chargers win ..

Harris is probably chomping at the bit to play Rivers and the Bolts again

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers win over Pittsburgh was huge - the playoff run for teams can literally come down to one play

.. had they lost, the Chargers would be sitting at 8-4 with games vs Cinn, KC, Baltimore and Denver .. a loss in Pittsburgh would have set up a realistic scenario of the Bolts and Broncos playing that final game do or die ...

I suppose that there is a remote chance that still happens ... it's still too early, but I suppose we root for the Raven to lose as many games as possible ? - which would include a Chargers win ..

Harris is probably chomping at the bit to play Rivers and the Bolts again

Are you perpetuating the myth that our collective will as Bronco fans - can alter destiny?