• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chonie Romo

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Cowboys have to feel like cr4p he hasnt been done anything since he took over. He's a decent QB but what makes him any different from McNabb,Rivers or Cutler guys who dont get that much attention with commmercial, TMZ etc. Chonie Romo gets all this hype but he really is who he is. If you through rims on a car thats a lemon that doesnt make the vaule go up. That what Romo is he's a lemon and you cant do anything about it. Romo plays in a nice stadium, best OLB on defense and two of the best WR in the NFC, but that doesnt matter if the QB makes bad decisions at crucial times.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
obviously, we want a franchise QB but suppose we have to live without one temporarily......would we prefer a QB who can sling it, get good stats but also throw a fair share of INT's? or do we prefer a QB with less stats, needs to throw 'conservatively', but throws fewINT's?

this isn't Romo vs Alex Smith, asking this in general.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously, we want a franchise QB but suppose we have to live without one temporarily......would we prefer a QB who can sling it, get good stats but also throw a fair share of INT's? or do we prefer a QB with less stats, needs to throw 'conservatively', but throws fewINT's?

Fewer TOs. Give the defense a chance to win it for you. Any football team that keeps turnovers and penalties to a minimum has a better than average chance of beating their opponent, no matter the discrepancies in talent.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good question, I think I would honestly have to accept Romo if I had a choice. I wonder when will Jerry Jones admit that he isnt the guy to bring them to the next level.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good question, I think I would honestly have to accept Romo if I had a choice. I wonder when will Jerry Jones admit that he isnt the guy to bring them to the next level.

on a temporary basis, wouldn't argue Romo.

i'm sure Jones is already thinking ahead with Romo, but as we all know getting a quality QB is easier said than done? he'll have to think next draft for his replacement?