• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip only needs to change personnel. If you can't see that...

Sure Personnel is a part of it but he is in charge of the personnel. His draft this year did not really produce much past Mathews, they left 15 million in their pocket instead of spending it. They billed Nolan Carroll as competition to Bradley Fletcher but never really gave him a chance and while Fletcher has sucked the entire year they waited until games were at hand to replace Fletcher. So yes while Personnel is an issue so is Kellys management of said Personnel.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had a cb and/or s we could easily be an 11-12 win team. With better qb play and that we would be 14-2 and the favorite. Relax we're 2 or 3 players away. Don't expect Reid like success with every coach the first four or five years. We're fine.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Foles healthy and you guys will be fine.

G

greenwing

One thing I want to know? Why didn't Chip use Polk in the goal-line situations? Why use Shady? Thees are the type of calls by Chip that make me scratch my head.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets also not forget the cause n effect of the DeSean decision. That made them have to draft two receivers high in the draft. Now sure Mathews was a good selection but coukd they have used the Huff pick to either deal up to get Clinton Dix or say they still deal back in round 3 instead of Huff they could have went Phillip Gaines cb.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip needs to adjust to the NFL better. Teams are catching on to his style of play but IMO his greatest problem is that he insists on running a fast paced offense which only works when it works otherwise he is just giving the opponent more opportunities to score. Not to mention that he is wearing down the Eagles D. He has some learning to do. Next year I expect better.