• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly to the Eagles

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Christ Mortenson broke the new.

wow, now they have to find someone that can watch under Vick and be just as successful as Kaep, RG3 and Russel Wilson

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly could be he right pick.
He could also be the next Steve Spurrier

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He had a pretty good team coming back to Oregon. I guess winning the national championship game is not as big as landing a dream job in the NFL.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ Mortenson broke the new.

wow, now they have to find someone that can watch under Vick and be just as successful as Kaep, RG3 and Russel Wilson

Well, his brand of football does seem to be the coming thing in the NFL. Might as well go there while it still is. As far as him leaving Oregon, I say "good riddance". I'm tired of the Ducks whipping up on my Trojans every year.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This tweet cracked me up. It's not true of course.

@BrianMFloyd: Mack Brown recruited Chip Kelly as a safeties coach though”

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the college coaches are now in the NFC - Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Schiano, and now Chip Kelly.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Most of the college coaches are now in the NFC - Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Schiano, and now Chip Kelly.

Really looking forward to Carroll vs Kelly and Harbaugh vs Kelly when the NFC West faces the NFC East in 2014.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a pretty good team coming back to Oregon. I guess winning the national championship game is not as big as landing a dream job in the NFL.

I don't think the Ducks will be banned from post-season play, but it is a possibility, and there are definitely sanctions coming. I was surprised when he announced that he was coming back. As an alum, this still makes sense to me. Let the Helfrich Era begin!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really put Coughlin in there?

He's been in the nfl head coaching for longer and consistent time than the other... Pete was on/off.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really put Coughlin in there?

He's been in the nfl head coaching for longer and consistent time than the other... Pete was on/off.

Yes, I did. People were pointing at Coughlin as a success story in talking about college coaches converting to the NFL (pre Harbaugh/Caroll). Now all of the sudden he isn't a former college coach anymore?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I did. People were pointing at Coughlin as a success story in talking about college coaches converting to the NFL (pre Harbaugh/Caroll). Now all of the sudden he isn't a former college coach anymore?

former college coach who has near 15 years of NFL HC experience... for me I couldn't put him/not think of him as a former college coach due to his longevity and success. I think of Jimmy as a former dallas HC more so than Miami's former coach. That's me obviously.

When you ask who's coaching today that's a former college coach, i'm sure not many would've thought of Coughlin whether they knew it or not.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
former college coach who has near 15 years of NFL HC experience... for me I couldn't put him/not think of him as a former college coach due to his longevity and success. I think of Jimmy as a former dallas HC more so than Miami's former coach. That's me obviously.

When you ask who's coaching today that's a former college coach, i'm sure not many would've thought of Coughlin whether they knew it or not.

So in 15 years Harbaugh wouldn't a former college coach that successfully converted to the NFL?