• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly Memories

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think you're left with no choice. If he's gonna be your man you're gonna have to go the 'Celtic Pride' route.

600full-celtic-pride-poster.jpg
A guy who's name I'm forgetting, parlayed a bit part in that film into a gig as my DuckBoat First Mate on vacation last summer.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a funny dude, but couldn't hang with this thread.

Should've visited earlier.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He posted
Wiz - you are going back to the butthurt fan everyone made fun of - rise up - you are in the drivers seat now.
Not surprised you didn't care for that answer. Lost your season and now all of your material got blown up. I guess it's back to ted bundy was a husky? :noidea:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Washington didn't just end the streak. The stuck their whole arm up the Ducks collective asses and ripped out their souls.
That was some biblical stuff that went down with 70-21.
And its in our house next year so we could drop triple digits on them. That would work.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some biblical stuff that went down with 70-21.
And its in our house next year so we could drop triple digits on them. That would work.

It would be the cfb equivalent of nuking them back to the stone age.

Orygun Quacks

"Kenny Wheaton is going to score!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that? Is English really that hard for your fans? I mean we already know math is. :dhd:

One great win 13 or 18 years ago? No. Of course not. Best win in the history of our two schools not just ending a streak but blowing it to fucking kingdom come and watching your program go completely into the toilet all just this year? Yep. Watching the look on the fans in the stands during that game and actually seeing the moment they realize all their bullshit just came back to bite them in the ass? Yep. Glorious. Satisfying on a deeply personal level. Given how bad your fans were and arrogant they acted over that span this game blows away that Wheaton moment and it's not even in the same zip code.

No doubt your fans will live in the past and attempt to keep bringing that stuff up. But mince no words here, there isn't a Husky fan alive that it will have even a slight impact on. Forever more all such futile attempts will bring nothing but a smile and all those warm memories of the reaction of your fans being brought back down to earth. There is no greater satisfaction possible.

Wrong. The Wheaton moment was the week after UW had its Whammy in Miami. UW was riding high and ranked in the top 10. That loss was CRUSHING to UW and ultimately led to the downfall of the Huskies as a PNW power.

Husky fans think their team is on the up tick but Oregon/Stanford will be back and put the little puppies back to their mantel of 3rd in the North. UW is a women's volleyball school now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. The Wheaton moment was the week after UW had its Whammy in Miami. UW was riding high and ranked in the top 10. That loss was CRUSHING to UW and ultimately led to the downfall of the Huskies as a PNW power.

Husky fans think their team is on the up tick but Oregon/Stanford will be back and put the little puppies back to their mantel of 3rd in the North. UW is a women's volleyball school now.
So some game like 20+ years ago over 71-20 THIS DAMNED YEAR. Right. Keep telling yourselves that. :lol: I guess it eases the pain. Playoffs to DEAD FUCKING LAST in the division in two years. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The universe is back as it should be. As it's always been.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some game like 20+ years ago over 71-20 THIS DAMNED YEAR. Right. Keep telling yourselves that. :lol: I guess it eases the pain. Playoffs to DEAD FUCKING LAST in the division in two years. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The universe is back as it should be. As it's always been.
You fuskies keep pointing out the 71-20 score....

Do you like pointing that out because you guys learned how to count to 71 this year and want to show it off to everyone?

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I watched the game, but I honestly don't remember how you guys got to 71.

Did you go for 2 points after your 10th TD???

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I watched the game, but I honestly don't remember how you guys got to 71.

Oh I hope you brought some coffee and a bundt cake because you are going to be here for awhile as the fuskies will gladly tell you the game in detail.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like pointing that out because you guys learned how to count to 71 this year and want to show it off to everyone?

Is the 12 year win streak that Ducks fans kept bringing up how you all learned to count to 12?

Asking for a friend.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the 12 year win streak that Ducks fans kept bringing up how you all learned to count to 12?

Asking for a friend.
This guy?
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

He learned to count to as many years as he was there.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. We should have though...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

William Gerberding and Barbara Hedges led to the Huskies downfall, not losing to Oregon.