• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chip Kelly Memories

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chip_kelly_oregon01.jpg

"Wreck me!"
Joy. Happiness. Probably just another conference championship.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure there's only two ways you knew that was diet squirt.
  1. You know what the diet squirt can looks like, and that's a little ghey
  2. You blew up that pic looking at that guys junk and could see it was a diet squirt can. That's more than a little....

But But, it's the thirst quencher since 1938!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this like, the Oregon eulogy thread? Am I going to have to convince my grandchildren that Oregon actually was good back in the day?

Orygun Quacks

"Kenny Wheaton is going to score!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is going to get smoked by Alabama. That will make this thread easier to deal with.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW is going to get smoked by Alabama. That will make this thread easier to deal with.
Helped us quite a bit watching Oregon get smoked by a 3rd string QB and get fully exposed as the frauds they were.

:suds:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't read all 7 pages but we can't possibly have a Chip Kelly memories thread without including his first game at Oregon can we?

Orygun Quacks

"Kenny Wheaton is going to score!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helped us quite a bit watching Oregon get smoked by a 3rd string QB and get fully exposed as the frauds they were.

:suds:
Oregon is the first team to ever win a playoff game. Smoked the defending champs and beat a team that was on a 29 game win streak. After losing 12 in a row I know UW fans enjoyed it when other teams beat Oregon. Let's just hope you can put some points up unlike Michigan State.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is the first team to ever win a playoff game. Smoked the defending champs and beat a team that was on a 29 game win streak. After losing 12 in a row I know UW fans enjoyed it when other teams beat Oregon. Let's just hope you can put some points up unlike Michigan State.
Oh nothing you can post comes close to 70-21. Greatest beat down in series history. Most points and worst defeated Oregon has suffered at home EVER. I mean EVER AND EVER! :lol:

Sorry, but that entirely and completely blew away wheaton and 12 years. Gone. Means literally nothing.

And they weren't even trying. :pound: That's the funny part. Your defense was so bad they could have scored 100 if they wanted to.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the Axel Foley is the new Oregon coach thread???
:behindsofa:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh nothing you can post comes close to 70-21. Greatest beat down in series history. Most points and worst defeated Oregon has suffered at home EVER. I mean EVER AND EVER! :lol:

Sorry, but that entirely and completely blew away wheaton and 12 years. Gone. Means literally nothing.

And they weren't even trying. :pound: That's the funny part. Your defense was so bad they could have scored 100 if they wanted to.
So you would trade 1 game for 12????

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would trade 1 game for 12????
Who said that? Is English really that hard for your fans? I mean we already know math is. :dhd:

One great win 13 or 18 years ago? No. Of course not. Best win in the history of our two schools not just ending a streak but blowing it to fucking kingdom come and watching your program go completely into the toilet all just this year? Yep. Watching the look on the fans in the stands during that game and actually seeing the moment they realize all their bullshit just came back to bite them in the ass? Yep. Glorious. Satisfying on a deeply personal level. Given how bad your fans were and arrogant they acted over that span this game blows away that Wheaton moment and it's not even in the same zip code.

No doubt your fans will live in the past and attempt to keep bringing that stuff up. But mince no words here, there isn't a Husky fan alive that it will have even a slight impact on. Forever more all such futile attempts will bring nothing but a smile and all those warm memories of the reaction of your fans being brought back down to earth. There is no greater satisfaction possible.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to end 12 years of domination you only ended the streak due to Oregon having its youngest and worst team in over 2 decades.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad was Oregon this year? We lost our coaching staff because of it.

Good job Washington. Seriously, good job,.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He posted
Who said that? Is English really that hard for your fans? I mean we already know math is. :dhd:

One great win 13 or 18 years ago? No. Of course not. Best win in the history of our two schools not just ending a streak but blowing it to fucking kingdom come and watching your program go completely into the toilet all just this year? Yep. Watching the look on the fans in the stands during that game and actually seeing the moment they realize all their bullshit just came back to bite them in the ass? Yep. Glorious. Satisfying on a deeply personal level. Given how bad your fans were and arrogant they acted over that span this game blows away that Wheaton moment and it's not even in the same zip code.

No doubt your fans will live in the past and attempt to keep bringing that stuff up. But mince no words here, there isn't a Husky fan alive that it will have even a slight impact on. Forever more all such futile attempts will bring nothing but a smile and all those warm memories of the reaction of your fans being brought back down to earth. There is no greater satisfaction possible.

Wiz - you are going back to the butthurt fan everyone made fun of - rise up - you are in the drivers seat now.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to end 12 years of domination you only ended the streak due to Oregon having its youngest and worst team in over 2 decades.

How bad was Oregon this year? We lost our coaching staff because of it.

Good job Washington. Seriously, good job,.

And you only got your streak because our program hit its lowest decade ever. What's the difference?

Don't worry, you guys made some changes so you don't have to be the shittiest team in the conference. You can go back to being average from year to year, we'll go back to dominating the northern half of the conference, everything will go back to the way it's supposed to be.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That didn't win the NC, so winning a playoff game really doesn't matter much. I suppose it makes for a nice Participation trophy though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except Washington didn't just end the streak. The stuck their whole arm up the Ducks collective asses and ripped out their souls.