• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CHINA

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should not waste our time with the Chinese government, they as a whole, do not deserve to bare witness to our events.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to bare my witness once, and the government arrested me.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bear that in mind.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid bullshit. The U.S. is never going to get into cricket. That doesn't mean that cricket isn't a sport played by great athletes. It means that cricket just isn't our thing. And if some league wanted to do the cricket thing in the U.S. it would be some exhibition that didn't mean anything.

Goodell has lost it. The NFL Europe was a complete failure but he keeps plugging this overseas crap because he wants to sell jerseys and crap overseas. It's never going to happen. What's wrong with the NFL being a thing of the USA? What's his big problem with that? He doesn't think the teams are making enough money? What's wrong with the US having something that other people just don't understand?
As a guy who has now lived in Europe (Norway) for over 12 years let me disagree with you and agree more with Sonny.

When I first moved here, the biggest issue regarding NFL was availability. I couldn't buy NFL gamepass to watch the games (wasn't available over here) so I would stay up and latch onto crappy streaming feeds out of Russia or China to be able to see the Seahawks.

Over the last 5 years or so it is a relatively small payment that I split with a Norwegian guy to get Gamepass and I see all of the games live. I have converted the he Norwegian guy into a Seattle fan but he does not want to watch Seahawks games in the middle of the night, so he watchs the games the next day without the commericals. I have also started running into a lot more fans of the NFL in general.

As the world gets smaller (people moving and living in other countries more often now, international transportation is cheaper, internet with high data rates readily available), the same thing that makes NFL/American Football appealing to us (USA folks who were born and raised on it) makes it appealing to others. It is a complex sport with many different styles of players and strategies. It is unlike anything else out there. It is violent and filled with testosterone but at the same time it is a very intelligent chess match. A competition that requires more physcial and mental aspects combined than any other sport.

It will take time but it is getting more popular over here. Come back in 20 years and the fanbase will certainly be more expanded worldwide.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy who has now lived in Europe (Norway) for over 12 years let me disagree with you and agree more with Sonny.

When I first moved here, the biggest issue regarding NFL was availability. I couldn't buy NFL gamepass to watch the games (wasn't available over here) so I would stay up and latch onto crappy streaming feeds out of Russia or China to be able to see the Seahawks.

Over the last 5 years or so it is a relatively small payment that I split with a Norwegian guy to get Gamepass and I see all of the games live. I have converted the he Norwegian guy into a Seattle fan but he does not want to watch Seahawks games in the middle of the night, so he watchs the games the next day without the commericals. I have also started running into a lot more fans of the NFL in general.

As the world gets smaller (people moving and living in other countries more often now, international transportation is cheaper, internet with high data rates readily available), the same thing that makes NFL/American Football appealing to us (USA folks who were born and raised on it) makes it appealing to others. It is a complex sport with many different styles of players and strategies. It is unlike anything else out there. It is violent and filled with testosterone but at the same time it is a very intelligent chess match. A competition that requires more physcial and mental aspects combined than any other sport.

It will take time but it is getting more popular over here. Come back in 20 years and the fanbase will certainly be more expanded worldwide.

Nope. Theyre just a bunch of anti-american/moronic billionaires!