• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs head coach haley was fired by the chiefs

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you are 4-4 and have a QB injury and REFUSE to play Mr. All America Ricky Stanzi in favor of the INT machine Tyler Palko. Sad really. A Stanzi led Chiefs would surely be in first place....

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone but Romeo,

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you are 4-4 and have a QB injury and REFUSE to play Mr. All America Ricky Stanzi in favor of the INT machine Tyler Palko. Sad really. A Stanzi led Chiefs would surely be in first place....

He's been hurt, hasn't he?

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be this way but I think today is a very good day! Haley was just in way over his head.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been hurt, hasn't he?

Nope. Chiefs only dress 2 QBs every game ( stupid enough as it is). Stanzi didnt dress til Cassels injury and then after Palko has stunk up the joint for over a month he still couldnt get in. There are actually some rumblings that Scott Pioli ( Chiefs GM and a HUGE proponent of Stanzi) wanted Haley to start Ricky last week and for the rest of the year but Haley said no and after the blowout to the Jets it may have finally been enough to get him axed.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Americuhhh!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant say I'm onboard with them canning Haley.

Atleast not yet and considering what hand he's been dealt with.

Yeah, its a disappointing year after last season's rise(I pray we're not the KC Chiefs of 2010) but losing Charles and Cassell for X amount of games do play a factor.

Surprised when i read it earlier that he was canned this season, only at wk 14 afterall

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant say I'm onboard with them canning Haley.

Atleast not yet and considering what hand he's been dealt with.

Yeah, its a disappointing year after last season's rise(I pray we're not the KC Chiefs of 2010) but losing Charles and Cassell for X amount of games do play a factor.

Surprised when i read it earlier that he was canned this season, only at wk 14 afterall

Not that I'm a fan of Haley, but he did coach them to a winning season last year. He lost Charlie Weis going into the season and then his star RB to injury the second game, and then his starting QB midway through the season. I think teams in general are getting too trigger happy with their firings.

I do think he's in that Josh McDaniels mold, though. Doesn't seem like a very likeable guy.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, who do you expect to fire the Chiefs' coach? The Titans? :drum:
That being said, the Chiefs are the most inconsistent team in the NFL.Much of that is due to the key injuries, but by no means all of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stanzi will be starting next year when Ferentz is the HC:cell: