• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Chicago (CE 3) vs ST. Louis (CE2)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...yayyyyy Blues games are funnnnn.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they don't then they have to deal with captin whiner
Not sure how he got that label? He barely says anything when he's interviewed. Ahh, Nucks fan. That explains it.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hawks!!! Gotta say, I don't like replay in hockey. Taresenko goal was too close to overturn ( though microscopically offside)... Tough calls, but I'll take it. :)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL backed up all replay calls. Dont blame the challenge, blame the linesman, no question he made no attempt to drag the skate on the blue line, should have been blown dead.

Coach weeble wobbles is the only one whining. He wants them to hit the hawks 100 times a game, guess they might get 18 shots a game if the hawks have the puck all day. Brouwer really thugging it up at the net. One of these years we are gonna get someone that will hit a thug like Reeves.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these years we are gonna get someone that will hit a thug like Reeves.

Well, the Hawks used to have a guy named Carcillo. That said, there's not too many guys in the league that want to tangle with Reaves.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Hawks used to have a guy named Carcillo. That said, there's not too many guys in the league that want to tangle with Reaves.

Yeah, we went out and got Carcillo after he tugged us in the 2010 Cup with Philly...

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but the problem was, when Carcillo got here, he wanted to be a finesse player too. I remember Q put him on the top line with Kane and Toews, I thought it was for instant retaliation, cant come off the bench right? but he broke Ross Rhea's #1 rule, dont be a hockey player.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an amazing game. Personally, I cannot stand the fact we get the Blues AHL club in the Chicago Wolves, but they played some great hockey. Elliot was stellar in that second, man was he getting pellets shot at him that period. Not really sure if Kane cut the guy or broke a scab open, but the goal was during the first 2 minutes so it really did not matter. That passing play the Blues got is a once a series passing play, they picked the perfect time, but the hawks will be aware of that play and it will open up 91 at the faceoff circle I bet.

Ott made me forget about Reeves. Go out and interfere, hold and piss off anyone you get close to. When he took off Toews brain bucket in the third when the puck was in the corner though, how do you get away with headlocks like that? Thats hockey baby.

I would like to see a few shifts with Shaw centering Panik and Fleishmann though. Not sure if Teuvo is gonna earn a spot in the attic for next game anyway, not really noticable, unless he is ducking from contact. Really like what the big sweede is doing out there, but when Q puts Seabs and Keith back together and play TVR and Hammer on their off sides I just cringe. There were at least 3 backhanders that did not clear the zone or just barely cleared.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an amazing game. Personally, I cannot stand the fact we get the Blues AHL club in the Chicago Wolves, but they played some great hockey. Elliot was stellar in that second, man was he getting pellets shot at him that period. Not really sure if Kane cut the guy or broke a scab open, but the goal was during the first 2 minutes so it really did not matter. That passing play the Blues got is a once a series passing play, they picked the perfect time, but the hawks will be aware of that play and it will open up 91 at the faceoff circle I bet.

Ott made me forget about Reeves. Go out and interfere, hold and piss off anyone you get close to. When he took off Toews brain bucket in the third when the puck was in the corner though, how do you get away with headlocks like that? Thats hockey baby.

I would like to see a few shifts with Shaw centering Panik and Fleishmann though. Not sure if Teuvo is gonna earn a spot in the attic for next game anyway, not really noticable, unless he is ducking from contact. Really like what the big sweede is doing out there, but when Q puts Seabs and Keith back together and play TVR and Hammer on their off sides I just cringe. There were at least 3 backhanders that did not clear the zone or just barely cleared.

This Blues-Hawks series has been the best one thus far in my opinion.

/Sharks-Kings has been very good as well.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford calmly made a couple of stops, then casually skated over into the corner and proceeded to beat the fuck up on a Blues player lol

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Chicago came out of all that with a power play?

Must be playing at home.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hrudey taking Shaw to task for the way he slid into Elliott skates first.