• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cheerleaders?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who in the hell did you lose an avi bet to?

Cant remember exactly. It was more a decree about Trump dropping out before the end of the primaries. He actually stuck it out. I really thought he would bail.

Its cool. Only for a few months. I will be back to normal on election day.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be a bit too much for the kiddies, but we can always hope.

womens-sling-shot-micro-bikini-contest-swimsuit-neon-yellow-b80-t53-1459-f-jpg.123129

Who in the hell did you lose an avi bet to?

Not for nothing old man, but with this bikini babe in my post you actually noticed my avi's hairdo. Come on man!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for nothing old man, but with this bikini babe in my post you actually noticed my avi's hairdo. Come on man!

There's obviously something wrong with me. When I see a picture like that, I see nothing but trouble.

Your new hairdo however. Interesting.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she tries to raise the pom-poms over her head we could have a problem with the FCC.

If she raises them pom pom's. I'm going to have a problem standing up.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's been approved.....We have Cheerleaders now......Amazingly enough they will have tryouts June 25th and will field a team by week 1.......Simply amazing! How can they field a squad in two months that will be better then any other cheer leading squad out there for decades?

We've been putting a football team together for over 60 years and can't make the playoffs......What makes anyone think our cheer leaders are going to be any better?

Just another sad sports day for Michigan.

No worries, Harbaugh will be back in September to rescue this state from sports obscurity.

Lions are set to become one of the last teams to add cheerleaders

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only six teams left without.

Bills, Bears, Browns, Packers, Giants and Stillers.

Leaving Cleveland as the team without a Super Bowl appearance or home commercial cutaway crotch shots.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Muzz, the Washington Sentinels put together one hell of a cheerleading squad in a week. Have a little faith, has to be a few good strip clubs around Ford Field.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Muzz, the Washington Sentinels put together one hell of a cheerleading squad in a week. Have a little faith, has to be a few good strip clubs around Ford Field.

That is a economic side effect I never considered. Take the 12 best strippers out of the clubs in Detroit and that leaves that whole industry in shambles.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's been approved.....We have Cheerleaders now......Amazingly enough they will have tryouts June 25th and will field a team by week 1.......Simply amazing! How can they field a squad in two months that will be better then any other cheer leading squad out there for decades?

We've been putting a football team together for over 60 years and can't make the playoffs......What makes anyone think our cheer leaders are going to be any better?

Because they said they were going to do it the 'right way'.

That's the only stupid thing I've heard said this off season, and it pertains to cheerleaders. I'll take it.