• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chechnyans? Entire city of Boston on Lockdown. 1 Dead, 1 on the run.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Wright available

Everyone on my team is available

That being said, since he's my only 3B, I would need to get a 3b back in any deal, and you're only one is Alvarez who i have little interest in. So for me to trade Wright to you, it would have to be such a knockout for me that I'm willing to cause a black hole in my roster at 3B

If you are willing to give up that much, great. But I'm not sure if you would be willing to give up the pieces it would take for me to create that black hole.

If you want to go big, Pujols is something I am much more able to part with from a positional standpoint

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah VP i figured Alvarez would be a problem, i will check it out as i have nothing to lose. I never have had a offense start off this bad collectively

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP,

I have never said this, but you truly make me feel very special. Thanks.

A wise poster yesterday told you that Snoogins announcing his retirement from the boards has about as much weight as Roger Clemens announcing his retirement from baseball

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really been paying attention, but what exactly did the Browns owner do that has him under fire right now?

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on another note, these smileys are incredibly entertaining

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumber....didn't you liken the pursuit of Revis to the Peyton Manning sweepstakes and Reggie White FA?

No, the writers on that old site we used to post on (I forget it's name) did.

Although granted I did link to the post

And if they do make a trade with the Bucs, you won't hear me complaining - i thought they'd get a late first from the Broncos or Falcons. Now they'll likely get either this years 13 or next years first (which will probably be better than this years Broncos or Falcons pick)

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the writers on that old site we used to post on (I forget it's name) did.

Although granted I did link to the post

And if they do make a trade with the Bucs, you won't hear me complaining - i thought they'd get a late first from the Broncos or Falcons. Now they'll likely get either this years 13 or next years first (which will probably be better than this years Broncos or Falcons pick)

I do recall that. But this seems to be different. Coming off major surgery and then having to pay him is the tough part all at once. Paying a CB like a QB is bad biz in the NFL. Can't imagine teams are lining up to give a 1st rounder for that.....but we'll see!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do recall that. But this seems to be different. Coming off major surgery and then having to pay him is the tough part all at once. Paying a CB like a QB is bad biz in the NFL. Can't imagine teams are lining up to give a 1st rounder for that.....but we'll see!

Like I originally said, my guess would be a team with a late first round pick that is on the verge of a title and got burned by their pass defense in the playoffs would make the risk - which is why my first thoughts were Falcons and Broncos

The Bucs are not a title contender with or without Revis. Why they would give up a 1st rounder for him, your guess is as good as mine

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we have pictures of the suspects carrying backpacks, but we didnt know anything was going to happen. we just got lucky."