• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chechnyans? Entire city of Boston on Lockdown. 1 Dead, 1 on the run.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job MA

Dzhokha Tsarnaev, 19, subject of a region-wide manhunt, became a US citizen on Sept. 11, 2011, according to WBZ-TV.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, I still love ya by the way. Knicks in 4

im taking this personally, i have a LOT of friends cowering indoors clutching their crying children right now. door to door searches.

i cant fathom this is happening

sorry if i got a lil touchy with you...im on emotion right now, as are most of us here.

celtics in 5

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
im taking this personally, i have a LOT of friends cowering indoors clutching their crying children right now. door to door searches.

i cant fathom this is happening

sorry if i got a lil touchy with you...im on emotion right now, as are most of us here.

celtics in 5

thats why im glad i live in florida....we would all sit here hoping he tried to get into our houses and business....because that would solve the problem quick....we love guns here

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of ours. Unlike Bostonians, I can admit that Seattle police suck. If you want a really good laugh, look up the WTO riots in Seattle. Police incompetence at its finest.

That was a black eye for Seattle letting those morons have there way.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, this is nuts:

'La Bomba' Rodriguez sparred with, broke rib of bomber suspect - Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com

'La Bomba' Rodriguez sparred with, broke rib of bomber suspect

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, the Chechnyan native and suspected Boston Marathon bomber who was killed in a hail of gunfire during a shootout with police early Friday morning in Watertown, was a boxer who twice represented New England in the National Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions in 2009 and 2010.

He sparred against current USBA super middleweight champion Edwin "La Bomba" Rodriguez of Worcester and twice super heavyweight Owen Minor, also of Worcester, and twice beat Worcester heavyweight Bryan Daniels in local Golden Gloves competition.

Kendrick Ball of Worcester, owner of the Camp Get Right gym on Millbrook Street, remembers Tsarnaev as being "very cocky," but also a very good fighter.

After two years, Ball said he bumped into Tsarnaev in February at the Golden Gloves competition in Lowell.

"I'm walking through the halls and I run into him," Ball said. "He gives me five, gives me a hug, and then he gives me his new (phone) number and tells me to call him and he'll come down (to the gym) and get some work in.

"My mind is blown over this whole situation, this whole thing here. It's a little crazy because he did not seem like that type of kid or anything. It's not what I expected."

Ball did say that Tsarneav was a little unusual.

"He didn't want to wear no headgear (in his first sparring session against Minor), and I thought that was a little weird because, at the time, he was maybe 200 pounds, 205, whatever, and Owen was 200-something (about 225).

"So I was like, 'You've got to put on some headgear in there, you can't do that.' And he was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, I spar all the time with no headgaear, I don't wear no headgear, no mouthpiece, no nothin.' So I throw him in with Owen, and Owen ends up dropping him with a body shot."

After they went four rounds, which is a lot for an amateur, Tsarnaev wanted to spar more, against Ball's wishes. "But the guy said, 'You've got to know how to push yourself.'

"I said, I've got a good super middleweight (Rodriguez), and he says, 'Yeah, I think I know that kid. I'll come down and give him some work. I'll take it easy on him.' I'm like, "I think you might got this guy confused (with someone else). He just fought on ESPN and stopped a guy in seconds.'"

They sparred eventually, and Rodriguez "beat the (crap) out of him," Ball said, and ended up breaking one of his ribs, he later discovered.

"He (Tsarneav) said to me, 'Oh, that Edwin is something good. I have to go back to the drawing board and I'll be back for him.'"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Rock, this guy is dead or in custody last night in NY

lol...like you have any idea what happened...

By my count? Boston still has over 10 years to find and kill this guy to keep pace with NYPD following 9/11....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...like you have any idea what happened...

By my count? Boston still has over 10 years to find and kill this guy to keep pace with NYPD following 9/11....

down, read the article i just posted

Willie Dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
door to door searches

Looks like the terrorist have won after all .

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres nothing left to bomb

...oh there's plenty....

Grozny.png

starting with that capital of theirs.....

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article Rock it makes you wonder what the fuck went wrong with this guy.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/19/how-did-we-id-the-boston-marathon-bombers-so-quickly/?fb_action_ids=10200830860352179&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%2210200830860352179%22%3A509556312439811}&action_type_map={%2210200830860352179%22%3A%22og.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]

The path to identifying the Boston bombers lay with two accidental heroes. David Green, a Florida man who had just finished the Boston marathon turned back to snap a photo with his iPhone just moments after two bombs exploded. That photo was key to identifying suspect number two in the devastating attack. The picture had the highest resolution of any that had been uncovered so far.
Green didn’t realize that he had captured such valuable evidence, but his friends, seeing it posted on Facebook along with a description of his experiences, did. The FBI had already released the blurry images of the two suspects that it had so far obtained, so Green’s friends were intrigued by the guy in the backwards white baseball cap that showed up in the lower left-hand corner of the Facebook image. They reposted the picture to other sites and it went viral.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, this is nuts:

'La Bomba' Rodriguez sparred with, broke rib of bomber suspect - Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com

Ball did say that Tsarneav was a little unusual.

"He didn't want to wear no headgear (in his first sparring session against Minor), and I thought that was a little weird because, at the time, he was maybe 200 pounds, 205, whatever, and Owen was 200-something (about 225).

"So I was like, 'You've got to put on some headgear in there, you can't do that.' And he was like, 'Oh, no, no, no, I spar all the time with no headgaear, I don't wear no headgear, no mouthpiece, no nothin.' So I throw him in with Owen, and Owen ends up dropping him with a body shot." .'"

Uh oh! Sounds like post-concussion issues....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article Rock it makes you wonder what the fuck went wrong with this guy.

who boxes without headgear out of weight class?

screw loose

FlatBroke

fjd is dead...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAKERS in 6...btw....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash