• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Chargers (10-3) @ Chiefs (11-2) on FOX/NFLN 8:20 ET

Who Wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Chargers

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Potato Salad and Texas Toast, Courtesy of the Patriots and Texans

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys started this thread so early I was looking for the game in the guide just now.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to miss it. Staff party tomorrow night
I think I am too, unless I can somehow get it on my phone. I would be more annoyed if it were my team but this game should be good so it kinda still sucks.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Chargers want to be legit SB contenders, they have to win this game.

Otherwise it is the same thing we've been watching since Rivers came into the league. Good home team, but can't beat the iron of the league and can't get a big win on the road. Although last week's game against the Steelers was a pleasant surprise I'm not sure I give them much of a chance in the playoffs if they can't close the deal tomorrow night.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice match-up here ... Chargers are playing some good football

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Otherwise it is the same thing we've been watching since Rivers came into the league. Good home team, but can't beat the iron of the league and can't get a big win on the road. Although last week's game against the Steelers was a pleasant surprise I'm not sure I give them much of a chance in the playoffs if they can't close the deal tomorrow night.
I don't think you can really blame Rivers though. Dumbfuck Spanos has never put a GM in place whose #1 focus was to put a solid O-line in front of him. I really like Rivers, but I can't cheer for that team anymore. Perhaps if Spanos sold them I could cheer for the LA Chargers, but for now it would be like hoping the girl that just broke your heart gets laid. I hope they lose every game and lose badly.

This year will be the same story. They'll likely get the #5 seed, go to Pittsburgh, and get beat like they stole something.

I've found cheering against the Chargers is much easier than cheering for them. Go Chiefs.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a great game. I'm hoping they both lose, as the hate runs deep.

is there any way the raiders could also lose tonight even though they are not even playing? then you would have the perfect evening!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I am too, unless I can somehow get it on my phone. I would be more annoyed if it were my team but this game should be good so it kinda still sucks.
Somehow?

Google "nflstreams reddit"
Click game thread.
Choose feed.
Watch game.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many road teams have won on thursday night this year? Zero?