• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chandler Jones overdosed

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do a lot of herb eating, usually in my own homemade carrot cake.

The thing is it comes on strong and does not feel like it's going to relent. A newbie could be taken off guard.

For a while it's like you've eaten psilocibin mushrooms or peyote buttons with the unsettled stomach and whatnot.

A big difference once it takes hold of course but I've given my cake to my brother and his wife once and both ended up throwing up. Rookies.....

When eating herb I used to make chocolate chip cookies. Took a batch to the clinching game of the 1999 World Series. Good Times although I'm lucky I didn't take a tumble out of the upper deck

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, hope it's not serious. Pats will need to be firing on all cylinders come Saturday.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When eating herb I used to make chocolate chip cookies. Took a batch to the clinching game of the 1999 World Series. Good Times although I'm lucky I didn't take a tumble out of the upper deck

I find it's perfect for concerts these days too. The smoke Nazis up here jump over anybody smoking anything and kick them out.

So I sit there comfortably numb on my cake giggling like a schoolgirl...

I actually have a piece of cake every week day. Saves wear and tear on the airbags. And helps with the sleeping on a work night.

I save smoldering stuff for vacation and weekends.

Cake is also good for family gatherings, where abstainers abound. Nobody is the wiser....

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it's perfect for concerts these days too. The smoke Nazis up here jump over anybody smoking anything and kick them out.

So I sit there comfortably numb on my cake giggling like a schoolgirl...

I actually have a piece of cake every week day. Saves wear and tear on the airbags. And helps with the sleeping on a work night.

I save smoldering stuff for vacation and weekends.

Cake is also good for family gatherings, where abstainers abound. Nobody is the wiser....

Great point on the concerts. In the old days you could just fire up. I still love smoking though.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, hope it's not serious. Pats will need to be firing on all cylinders come Saturday.
...lol = we got drugs/CJ-wandering streets/party@Gronk's/B.B.'s black-eye......?!,....WTF iz goin-on...!?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point on the concerts. In the old days you could just fire up. I still love smoking though.

Me too, but they simply don't let you at concerts up here anymore. Legal or not....

And I've put my air bags through a tough go in the last 40 plus years, so a weekly break Mon-Thurs is a good thing for them.

Some cake and some beer and I'm good to go.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...lol = we got drugs/CJ-wandering streets/party@Gronk's/B.B.'s black-eye......?!,....WTF iz goin-on...!?
Crap, I hadn't thought about that. Maybe they're going hood on us?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, but they simply don't let you at concerts up here anymore. Legal or not....

And I've put my air bags through a tough go in the last 40 plus years, so a weekly break Mon-Thurs is a good thing for them.

Some cake and some beer and I'm good to go.
.....*high-school/1979-82/for mee*....tumblr_n7a1h7DvWS1tadya7o1_500.gif

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite edibles story was when my buddy was cleaning out his car. He found one of his famous cookies under the seat and without thinking he tossed it out in the yard. Next morning he goes out to his car and sees a grey squirrel laying sprawled out. As he approached the squirrel laying beside the half eaten cookie, the little dude turned and looked at him and began to slowly crawl away across the yard!

Lol...nice dude, let's dose the wildlife!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite edibles story was when my buddy was cleaning out his car. He found one of his famous cookies under the seat and without thinking he tossed it out in the yard. Next morning he goes out to his car and sees a grey squirrel laying sprawled out. As he approached the squirrel laying beside the half eaten cookie, the little dude turned and looked at him and began to slowly crawl away across the yard!

Lol...nice dude, let's dose the wildlife!

I usually clean up as I bake, but once I caught my cat Nimbus licking the mixing bowl that I hadn't gotten to yet.

He did a lot of sleeping that afternoon.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he didn't learn from what his brother went through when he got stripped of the UFC LHW belt?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports now coming out that it was from Synthetic Marijuana

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is extremely odd though how Police Chief Edward O'Leary there is "no police report because department protocol dictates paperwork shouldn't be filled out for a medical call "unless a person's dead."

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports now coming out that it was from Synthetic Marijuana
It's crazy the illegal version is exponentially safer than the legal alternative. You hear stories about people going brain dead and others getting all kinds of horrible side effects from synthetic marijuana.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is extremely odd though how Police Chief Edward O'Leary there is "no police report because department protocol dictates paperwork shouldn't be filled out for a medical call "unless a person's dead."

Yeah the way the cops talked about this one, you have to guess that they are all Pat's fan trying to sweep this case under the rug.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the way the cops talked about this one, you have to guess that they are all Pat's fan trying to sweep this case under the rug.

going solely on what the Chief said, I agree with you