• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chadiha: Harbaugh is a Genius

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is a great read from ESPN's Jeffri Chadiha on Coach Harbaugh.

"..."Coach said something the day after that Detroit game that really sums up his whole approach," Jennings said. "He said, 'If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it.' That's perfect, isn't it? If the 49ers success offends you, so be it."..."

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that deserves a handshake and a slap on the back

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha, he punched Jim Kelly in the face? Hilarious.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome article

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another NFC assistant coach said, "I don't know how they're doing it because they have 9-7 talent."

Man, talk about an incentive to go out and punch teams in the mouth. I'd have that posted on the wall in a second if I were Harbaugh.

Now, that may be true of the QB position, but I'd say we're one of the teams in the league with the fewest holes outside of QB right now.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another NFC assistant coach said, "I don't know how they're doing it because they have 9-7 talent."

Man, talk about an incentive to go out and punch teams in the mouth. I'd have that posted on the wall in a second if I were Harbaugh.

Now, that may be true of the QB position, but I'd say we're one of the teams in the league with the fewest holes outside of QB right now.

He doesn't know how they are doing it? Really?
What is he doing as an assistant coach in the NFL?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't know how they are doing it? Really?
What is he doing as an assistant coach in the NFL?

Funny thing is that the Niners under the Nolan and Sing regimes were severely undercoached with many high draft picks on this team performing below par and players (a la Crabby) getting babied.

In addition to simplifying the offense and modifying it for a system QB, Harbs also brought a completely different work ethic and it's paying dividends. He's obviously gotta learn more of the rules but he's doing a better job of it and his idea of keeping the team in Ohio to practice for that Philthy Eagles game was brilliant!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-7 talent? we had 9-7 talent last year