• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chad Greenway --My kind of linebacker

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Lame. Drunk football fans are about as annoying as it gets.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lame. Drunk football fans are about as annoying as it gets.

agreed with very drunk fans.

but given a choice i'd have one, maybe two beers myself (depending on the size?). will also get the best beer they serve, typically Heinekin. so depends on how drunk an individual gets?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They are a lot of fun to watch though. Two cops up here in Seattle just got disciplined because they were total dicks at a Seahawk game,

sometimes.

the other times - most times - they get beligerent and hence the problems.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but given a choice i'd have one, maybe two beers myself (depending on the size?). will also get the best beer they serve, typically Heinekin. so depends on how drunk an individual gets?

Super Duper, apparently.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope they be tailgating their drunkeness... cuz thats a lot of $ to get super drunk at a game.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you feel Heineken is sweet? For me, Heinekin & Becks are really sweet beers, to the point I'd rather have malt liquor.

Then again, I'm a *huge* micro brewery fan, with a love for beers that have a bunch of hops (IPAs, DIPAs), so I can get pretty snooby about mainstream beers.

Hell, I can't even enjoy regular Guinness anymore because it tastes like candy.... Oh, how I wish I knew of a place that sold 6 packs of Guinness Double Stout.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Do you feel Heineken is sweet? For me, Heinekin & Becks are really sweet beers, to the point I'd rather have malt liquor.

Then again, I'm a *huge* micro brewery fan, with a love for beers that have a bunch of hops (IPAs, DIPAs), so I can get pretty snooby about mainstream beers.

Hell, I can't even enjoy regular Guinness anymore because it tastes like candy.... Oh, how I wish I knew of a place that sold 6 packs of Guinness Double Stout.

actually no, don't think it is sweet? used to drink a LOT of it when i was young, mostly after softball games. guess the thinking now is quality but less quantity?

like trying the micro-brewery stuff whenever i travel. for example, a couple of months ago i was in Park City, Utah, and believe it was called Wasatch Brewery? not too bad.

you my friend, are hard core if you think Guiness is 'candy'. :-)

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a big drinker I've only had guinness once, but I can't say it tasted like candy to me. You must eat weird candy

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you my friend, are hard core if you think Guiness is 'candy'. :-)

Northern California (north of SF) is swimming in micro breweries that specialize in beers both hoppy & high in abv, so you kind of get used to it.

I prefer quality over quantity, but being in my mid 20s kind of obscures what qualifies as "quantity." I'll drink 4 Eye of the Hawk Ales (8.0 abv) during a Niners game and not be drunk...

(no wonder I need to do both strength training & cardio 3 days a week each, only to have a bit of a belly)

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Northern California (north of SF) is swimming in micro breweries that specialize in beers both hoppy & high in abv, so you kind of get used to it.

I prefer quality over quantity, but being in my mid 20s kind of obscures what qualifies as "quantity." I'll drink 4 Eye of the Hawk IPAs (8.0 abv) during a Niners game and not be drunk...

(no wonder I need to do both strength training & cardio 3 days a week each, only to have a bit of a belly)

haaaa, yep, you ARE hard core.

can't say i was skinny in my twenties, but the belly does come eventually for most (not all). the problem is we THINK they can get rid of it, will workout eventually to get rid of it all, but alas.............odds are HIGH you don't lose a beer belly. :-(

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's snowing like crazy here this morning, a shot or two wont be bad, lol

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont drink and drive folks, especially when your team is offering to pay for free rides.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I dropped Greenway on my fantasy team in favor of Bowman. Missed out on a first-round bye by 1.25 points, which Greenway would have more than made up in the last two weeks. Made the move with the playoffs in mind, though, so hopefully Bowman bears out...