• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: CFP Semifinal: Notre Dame vs Clemson 4pm ET ESPN

Churchillin

Hoopla Cash
$ 216.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet they would be giving Bama just as tough of a gane as they gave Purdue.

That’s literally the one argument you have in your favor. The margin of loss in that game.

By every other metric imaginable Ohio State should have been in over Oklahoma.

But neither of us can prove it so it’s moot. Would need an 8 game playoff to prove one way or another.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s literally the one argument you have in your favor. The margin of loss in that game.

By every other metric imaginable Ohio State should have been in over Oklahoma.

But neither of us can prove it so it’s moot. Would need an 8 game playoff to prove one way or another.
Only arguement need. OSU was made out to be a bitch by Purdue. Nearly lost to a 4 win Nebraska team and nearly lost to Marylnd. Did I mention got their ass kicked by Purdue. I wish OSU would have made it then baby back bitch could have had a swan song fake heart attack like the gutless punk ass bitch he is.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg still around?

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. All I’ll say is, if you were clamoring for a 6 or 8 team playoff, the argument that ND doesn’t belong is moot. Given the result I understand the sentiment with 4 teams but who can honestly say we would not be in a 6 or 8 team playoff?

There’s no case to be made for keeping us out of those.

Having said all that. The bar was already high basically having to go undefeated to begin with. Not so sure the committee will be as charitable next time. 6 in a row in NYE 6/BCS games is enough.