• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFP Predictions

What four teams will make the College Football Playoff?

• Georgia

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Alabama

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Penn State

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Oregon

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Michigan State

• Oklahoma State

• Ole Miss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone Else

• Potato Salad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next year don't get curbstomped at home by a Pac-12 team and you won't have to complain about lack of respect. LMFAO.
Curbstomped? If you hate the Buckeyes that's fine and I don't blame you bc Urbs used to be their coach but they were far from curbstomped.

That was the first true big game this group played together. The only

• This is Oregon's most experienced group probably since they played in the CFP
  • This year Ohio St has started more freshman than they have in 80 year (new QB, new RB, new OL, new defense)
  • They still only lost by one score even though they played very poorly
Not saying they win out, make the CFP, etc. bc I don't see it. They are still an extremely young team but if they did it, it would be a hell of an accomplishment imo.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next year don't get curbstomped at home by a Pac-12 team and you won't have to complain about lack of respect. LMFAO.

PI needs to stop with this BS lack of respect nonsense. But I gotta disagree with you saying Ohio State got curb stomped. They lost by a single TD but outgained Oregon 612 to 505. To me getting curb stomped means losing by 5 or 6 TD's.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Ohio State will make it but they won't deserve it. The deserving teams are Georgia and CIncinnati. Oklahoma is lucky they aren't 4-5 and not 9-0 and Michigan State JUST became a contender, in my opinion, after their win against UM. My gut says the committee will put in Georgia, Cincy, Bama and Ohio State, but who SHOULD be there? Probably Georgia, Cincy, Michigan State and Oklahoma.
I mean those teams control their own destiny so it's up to them.

If Oklahoma goes undefeated, they are in.
If Michigan St beats Ohio St, they are in.
Ohio St wins out, they are in.
Bama wins out and they are in.

So yeah it could come to where we are looking at resumes like in years past, if UGA goes undefeated and we are comparing one loss teams. What teams deserve to be in? Saying who should be in now is pointless but it usually sorts itself out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did several times. oU was #2 to start fell to 3 then fell to 6th then came back up to 3 then had been holding on to 4.

It’s simple don’t loose. OSU shit the bed against Oregon. They been better lately playing no one then struggled against a good PS team. Just win out they will get in.
Just like OU has to win out to get in. They don’t get the treatment like AL or GA will get they never do.
while I do think OU has gotten some breaks for struggling to beat some really bad teams can agree it doesn't matter much. Keep winning and OSU and OU will get in. Lose and they are probably done. For sure OSU is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why it matters what the rankings will be tomorrow, it's worthless. Ohio St has the bulk of their schedule at the end of the season, Cincy doesn't play anyone. We see it every year, teams jump up and teams fall down. I only pay attention to the CFP Rankings the last week or so.
Mostly agree, though sometimes worth looking at. Curious where they have Oregon compared to OSU. Couldn't complain too much if they had Oregon ahead since they beat us. seems bad loss only works when it can be used AGAINST OSU.

Kind of kidding.....but if they have OSU ahead of Oregon in the initial I think we know they wont pass us without us losing. also curious where they have Cinci. Pretty much no chance they pass anyone ahead of them without the team ahead losing a game as Cinci plays no one else who matters. Maybe the CCG but likely their opponent wont be as good as the one their comp. might face in their CCG.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama and Ohio State will make it but they won't deserve it. The deserving teams are Georgia and CIncinnati. Oklahoma is lucky they aren't 4-5 and not 9-0 and Michigan State JUST became a contender, in my opinion, after their win against UM. My gut says the committee will put in Georgia, Cincy, Bama and Ohio State, but who SHOULD be there? Probably Georgia, Cincy, Michigan State and Oklahoma.
assuming you are talking only about the first poll?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PI needs to stop with this BS lack of respect nonsense. But I gotta disagree with you saying Ohio State got curb stomped. They lost by a single TD but outgained Oregon 612 to 505. To me getting curb stomped means losing by 5 or 6 TD's.
not sure it has to be 5-6 TDs but certainly not 1 while outgaining the opponent.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St never led and spent most of the game trailed by 2 TDs to a team they were double digit favorites over.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you, retarded as well?

You might want to get your daddy, if you know who he is, to tell you what a "curb stomping " is............ clue - 35-28 ain't one.......

We have a team full of freshmen and sophmores............ they are getting better every week.

Educate yourself so you can come on here and use words that make sense and so the rest of us won't laugh at you.
Again, you never once led and spent most of the game down two touchdowns to a double digit dog. Even when you cut it to seven in the fourth you never came close to threatening to tie it. Ohio St never had a chance in that game. And when you are home double digit favorites playing in one of the “hardest” home environments, that’s a curbstomping in my book.

But I’m sure you love your moral victory of having lots of yards of offense. lmfao

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bama wins out to the CCG and then beats Georgia, they'll deserve to get in. The real question will be does Georgia deserve to get in if they lose to Bama? They've won lots of games very convincingly, so they probably would, but both Bama and Georgia got the good vibes that have followed them this season by early wins against overrated teams, Miami and Clemson. Neither are in the rankings anymore, but Bama and Georgia still get credit for big wins in the ooc. I disagree with people making it out as if Bama's loss is equivalent to Oregon's loss. Stanford hasn't won since beating Oregon, A&M has won enough to climb back into the Top 25, and they were in the Top 25 earlier in the season, too. So just because they weren't ranked at the time of the game, that loss shouldn't count as a loss to an unranked team. A&M is obviously better than Stanford.

Who did the other 1 loss teams lose to? OSU lost to a Top 8 rated team, Michigan lost to a Top 5 rated team, Notre Dame lost to a Top Ten team

PSU's ranking was mostly based on their win over Auburn, but who has Auburn beaten? Most of the SEC is ranked just because they are SEC teams.

OSU/MSU is probably a game that will determine which B1G team gets into the cfp. The winner of that game is almost guaranteed to get into the cfp, but neither could get in if OU and UC win out and definitely if Bama beats Georgia, it would be tough for either OSU or MSU to get in, imo.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you never once led and spent most of the game down two touchdowns to a double digit dog. Even when you cut it to seven in the fourth you never came close to threatening to tie it. Ohio St never had a chance in that game. And when you are home double digit favorites playing in one of the “hardest” home environments, that’s a curbstomping in my book.

But I’m sure you love your moral victory of having lots of yards of offense. lmfao
He only mentioned the yards of offense gained in response to your mis-labeling the game a curbstomping.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St never led and spent most of the game trailed by 2 TDs to a team they were double digit favorites over.

So you do think losing by seven points is getting "curb stomped". Okay, to each their own. And you should review the play by play. Ohio State didn't trail most of the game by two TD's.

Buckeyes were down by seven at half. Oregon scored a TD on their opening second half drive. A couple minutes later the Buckeyes trimmed the Ducks lead to seven. And didn't trail by more than a TD the rest of the game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure it has to be 5-6 TDs but certainly not 1 while outgaining the opponent.

Maybe he's just an Ohio State hater? Really don't know as I haven't had many conversations with him. All I'm saying is while they were favorites they didn't get their ass kicked in that loss.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you do think losing by seven points is getting "curb stomped". Okay, to each their own. And you should review the play by play. Ohio State didn't trail most of the game by two TD's.

Buckeyes were down by seven at half. Oregon scored a TD on their opening second half drive. A couple minutes later the Buckeyes trimmed the Ducks lead to seven. And didn't trail by more than a TD the rest of the game.
Sorry - trailed by TDs most of the second half as a double digit favorite at home. Oregon's win probability was over 70% for almost the entire second half. This game wasn't all that close no matter how you spin it. I mean maybe if Ohio St had a bunch of fluky turnovers or something sure. But now, they just got handled at home by a double digit favorite.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry - trailed by TDs most of the second half as a double digit favorite at home. Oregon's win probability was over 70% for almost the entire second half. This game wasn't all that close no matter how you spin it. I mean maybe if Ohio St had a bunch of fluky turnovers or something sure. But now, they just got handled at home by a double digit favorite.

My point is they didn't get "curb stomped" like you incorrectly tried to claim. No team in CFB history has gotten "curb stomped" when they have more total yards. Yeah they lost, so what? It's not the first or last time they've been a favorite and lost.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is they didn't get "curb stomped" like you incorrectly tried to claim. No team in CFB history has gotten "curb stomped" when they have more total yards. Yeah they lost, so what? It's not the first or last time they've been a favorite and lost.
Look, if you want to take a moral victory from never being in a game after halftime to a double digit underdog then take it. You don't have to justify it to me with excuses.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, if you want to take a moral victory from never being in a game after halftime to a double digit underdog then take it. You don't have to justify it to me with excuses.

Not making a moral victory outta anything. You wanna continue to harp on a game from Sept. 11. Please continue your rant, it's funny. And one more time since you seemingly don't get it. My only point is they didn't get "curb stomped" like you've suggested.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is taking a moral victory....just pointing out how foolish it is to call a 1 TD win a curb stomping.

did OSU curbstomp Bama in the first CFP title game? I don't think so.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is taking a moral victory....just pointing out how foolish it is to call a 1 TD win a curb stomping.

did OSU curbstomp Bama in the first CFP title game? I don't think so.
After the first quarter, I'd call that game a curbstomping.