• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL CFP Predictions

What four teams will make the College Football Playoff?

• Georgia

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Alabama

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Penn State

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Oregon

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Michigan State

• Oklahoma State

• Ole Miss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone Else

• Potato Salad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only issue with it is Ohio State fans acting like it doesn't matter and somehow thinking they have a better resume than the team that beat them.
They do. They never lost to an unranked team. And if they don't yet, they will very soon.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comments on the ranking.

-Congrats to the committee for putting OU down based on everything I thought. I feel vindicated on that one. Although I would say 7......

-Alabama is a fucking joke. no way they should be at 2. BS.

- Minn. finally got some respect. deservedly so......

Agree on the first two. Think UMn got too much respect. I mean, Bowling fucking Green??? Make em beat Iowa first

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to laugh at game day being At cincy. :dhd::dhd: I’m sure ESPN always planned on being at this game all season. Lmao. This is a push by ESPN. To help give visibility to them. Whole panel crying over their ranking.

I call them being at cincy, the inclusive game pick.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on the first two. Think UMn got too much respect. I mean, Bowling fucking Green??? Make em beat Iowa first
Hey
Look at Oregon. They lost to #59 Stanford and everyone ignores it…,,

6-2 is respectable. Just win out please.

Adamt

Tank
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if Bama loses by 1 in sec championship, they should not be let in with 2 loses if there are still plenty of either undefeated or one lose teams especially with championship games

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao
Everyone is ignoring it. You kidding?
No one brings it up when campaigning for Oregon
It’s like it didn’t happen

The loss is why teams like Ohio State are even in the discussion with them. Otherwise they would be #2.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss is why teams like Ohio State are even in the discussion with them. Otherwise they would be #2.
Look, If the Stanford loss never happened, I would be all on board with the Ducks being ahead of the Buckeyes since they've climbed back up the polls. OSU does not have a bad loss. Its a close respectable loss.

I put bama in the same category...... They had a bad loss that should have dropped them further than they fell, even though A&M climbed back up and isn't as embarrassing as Stanford.

I wouldn't have bama in the top 4 at all. But I think the committee and big establishment sports networks like espin, would love to have bama win a close game with GA, like 27-24 that isn't decided until the last few seconds, and move bama to 1, and then just drop GA to 3 or 4, keeping 2 SEC teams in. I think thats their game.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, If the Stanford loss never happened, I would be all on board with the Ducks being ahead of the Buckeyes since they've climbed back up the polls. OSU does not have a bad loss. Its a close respectable loss.

I put bama in the same category...... They had a bad loss that should have dropped them further than they fell, even though A&M climbed back up and isn't as embarrassing as Stanford.

I wouldn't have bama in the top 4 at all. But I think the committee and big establishment sports networks like espin, would love to have bama win a close game with GA, like 27-24 that isn't decided until the last few seconds, and move bama to 1, and then just drop GA to 3 or 4, keeping 2 SEC teams in. I think thats their game.

If the Stanford loss never happened, Oregon would be a clear #2, behind only UGA.

If you want to debate Bama's placement vs. Ohio State's, that's fine; but as long as Oregon only has 1-loss, they clearly have the edge over Ohio State.