• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Celtics Hosting Bucks, December 3, 2013

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics lost to the bucks in Milwaukee last Saturday but should win at home tonight.

They come in 1 1/2 games ahead of the Bucks, 1 game closer to gelling as a team, and with Green, Sullinger,
Pressey and Crawford looking like All-Star candidates. Avery Bradley looking like his injury problems are
over as well.

Why Faverani hasn't been as good the last few games as he was the 1st week or 2 I wish I knew.
I'm not giving up on him however

Talking sense into LA Laker DREAMerboy 24/7 is another matter. More of his moronic anti-Ainge
rants even other Laker fans will gladly do without, I suspect.

GO CELTICS! :yahoo::nod::yahoo::nod::yahoo:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They come in 1 1/2 games ahead of the Bucks, 1 game closer to gelling as a team, and with Green, Sullinger, Pressey and Crawford looking like All-Star candidates.

Not to rain on your parade, but how do these guys' stats qualify them as "All-Star candidates"? Maybe in the least-east that's possible I guess.

And you believe that if they win tonight, they will have "gelled" as a team? A team whose record is 7-12 will hardly gel but keep on thinking positive thoughts -- I just don't believe you're dealing in reality here.

You're lucky that your team is in a conference where even a team under .500, if playoffs started today, would sneak in. That is one sad commentary.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They come in 1 1/2 games ahead of the Bucks, 1 game closer to gelling as a team, and with Green, Sullinger, Pressey and Crawford looking like All-Star candidates.

Not to rain on your parade, but how do these guys' stats qualify them as "All-Star candidates"? Maybe in the least-east that's possible I guess.

And you believe that if they win tonight, they will have "gelled" as a team? A team whose record is 7-12 will hardly gel but keep on thinking positive thoughts -- I just don't believe you're dealing in reality here.

You're lucky that your team is in a conference where even a team under .500, if playoffs started today, would sneak in. That is one sad commentary.

"One game closer" doesn't mean what you appear too think it means.

"ROY candidates" might have been a better phrase but not all the players I listed are rookies.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shot Bradley hit from behind the backboard was unreal!

GO CELTICS!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've hit 9 FTs already and Milwaukee's only attempted 2!:omg:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heinsohn is talking sensibly about tanking!

The dimbulbs who want us to tank NEED to listen to him!

GO CELTICS!
WIN WHENEVER POSSIBLE!
Do NOT even consider tanking!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins like tonight's, where our players cope well with opposition runs, are worth FAR more than the picks you can get from tanking!

2 games against the Wooden Knickles next week! Definitely looking forward to those.

See you next game!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Crawford , where did this guy come from? What a trade

Danny is acquiring talent and assets.

Nice