• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CC or Lackey

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are available for waivers in a daily league I'm in.

Who is better for the long haul this season?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at deciding for the "long hall". Gotta figure it out on a start by start basis, don't you?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at deciding for the "long hall". Gotta figure it out on a start by start basis, don't you?
?? If you can only pick up one.. You'd kinda want the one that's better throughout the entire season right? Not like he can pick up one and just assume the other will still be there when he has a better match up.

Both are available for waivers in a daily league I'm in.

Who is better for the long haul this season?

CC for me, but it's damn close in my book. CC is obviously declining and not the given stud he once was, but even his bad starts aren't too terrible. Lackey is a great story, and has had a nice resurrection, but I'm not entirely sold that his resurgence isn't part reality, part mirage.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? If you can only pick up one.. You'd kinda want the one that's better throughout the entire season right? Not like he can pick up one and just assume the other will still be there when he has a better match up.

CC for me, but it's damn close in my book. CC is obviously declining and not the given stud he once was, but even his bad starts aren't too terrible. Lackey is a great story, and has had a nice resurrection, but I'm not entirely sold that his resurgence isn't part reality, part mirage.

Yeah...I'm not sure either one is good for the long haul, but Lackey impressed me last night. The old boy might have a little bit left in him. I'd probably go with him because he looks better right now.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lackey definitely has stuff left in the tank. I would take him over CC. If CC can Pettitte his career the rest of the way, I'll be surprised.