• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS update

Tigertowner68

Church of Baseball member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember taking a survey about a year ago. Of course I answered That the boards were the most important reason I visited...

I took that survey too...it is the only reason I ever went to CBS. Hate their writers that I have stumbled across, especially Prisco.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for CBS! (sarcasm xD) And how do you put faces in your reply? :)

If you're not posting a quote, click on "go to advanced". That'll give ya the smileys. There's probably other ways as well, but I haven't figured that out yet. :scratch:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it offers more than the other place did . no errors yet posting . i just need to update my profile . the Browns board is dead here . i will go to Mud N cleats for that as i set up a new Dawg Pound Lounge over there .

make it a good board dude if you need help get a hold of one of us and we will be glad to help you out ... welcome to the SportsHoopla .. oh and go afc north ...lol:yahoo:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck CBS. I should have moved over here when they pulled the same crap three years ago. I stayed because of loyalty to the community not to CBS.

Only way to post a comment now is to read some of the bull shit articles on that site. No going back now. Fuck em

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we just need Prisco to move here. LMAO

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up Bluez.

Dodd is bad also.

Plus the goofy fantasy that locks players for a week. Love seeing players hurt on a Monday start with 3-5 points for the week like in baseball. Playing this my last season and sticking with Yahoo.

Won't miss that place, Won't miss Cassie many SN's. Won't miss BucksHave7. No more moron internet gang called "THE CREW". And dumb Miami Heat trolls that trolled a thread to join a hate club for three years.

Bye bye CBS :laugh3:
Good to see you SC ..YUP cBS can kiss all our asses !

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we just need Prisco to move here. LMAO
i need a Tard to fuck with . maybe he can bring mush mouth Sharpe with him ..two tards for the price of one ..let the fun begin !

i need a translator to figure out WTF Sharpe says :wtf2:

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make it a good board dude if you need help get a hold of one of us and we will be glad to help you out ... welcome to the SportsHoopla .. oh and go afc north ...lol:yahoo:
Thanks Bro ..i will figure it out . where is the best thread for football talk ?

i love conversing with other teams fans . i dont bash or screw with anybody unless they say something stupid first .

Nice ride in your AV .

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bluezhound........I'm pretty sure Yahoo has H2H fantasy football.
i know ..its not football h2h i am looking for . it's baseball as i dont like daily changes for my lineups . call us lazy but we like to set them before first pitch on Monday and see how it plays out .

we moved all football over to Yahoo two years ago . i played on cBS only because the LNU crew played there . cBS is football for dummies .i didnt take it to serious

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone knows how to get hold of BOSOXBUCKY, please let us know. His translator's been looking for him for three days now.

Thank you.

i may be able to help with that . i am friends with quite a few from the B&G on cBS .. i still am in contact with some of them .

same as Abez ..loved that old dude .. he is a jewel .

see if we can get them over here . i know they both have accounts on NGS ..Try there first

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red good to see ya

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

tis happy hour for me ... Yuengling & Makers mark to be consumed .

have a good one all !!

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know ..its not football h2h i am looking for . it's baseball as i dont like daily changes for my lineups . call us lazy but we like to set them before first pitch on Monday and see how it plays out .

we moved all football over to Yahoo two years ago . i played on cBS only because the LNU crew played there . cBS is football for dummies .i didnt take it to serious

We have a 12 team h2h league on yahoo with weekly lineups. They don't have an option for setting your roster on Monday morning, their option is midnight Sunday (PST - 3PM EST).

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the places to chat.....are on the general boards....we have nfl general,nhl general,mlb general(this thread),ncaa football & basketball general boards,
etc.....

the team boards are safe havens for specific team chat and fans......others fans can visit but keep it civil on the team boards

general boards talk shit,have fun but no stupid personal attacks and what not :yo:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously fuck CBS. I had posted over there since 2007 and even after countless retarded and shitty updates I never complained once. Then they take the message boards away without any notice? Never going back on that site ever again.