• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS update

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was what I thought to, but I found out, in general, that I was wrong. What I mean is, I find a lot of people can't hang with daily change leagues. It seems that most folks seem to start and stay with football, as it is always weekly, and is just much easier.

Me, I do 4 daily change leagues, all made up from CBS posters, and this year, I have a 5th, which is H2H, and made from those few that were still on the MLB fantasy board on CBS.

To me, the harder the better, and, as I am baseball crazy, I get news and info faster than most, and put it to best use in daily change leagues.

We got a real good Commish league this yr. Mols & Bro Montanta set it up for me since I was a newbie to that format. Real challenging. I love it

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can't stop saying how happy we are to have you guys. :suds:

Cant speak for anyone else but this is a great place & thanks for taking all us homeless in :)

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not right now, no. But, BIG but, as it may be harder to get the gang/gangs back together, this may be A LOT more tempting when 2014 rolls around, so do keep me in mind.

That's why I asked because I know how hard it was to fill those final spots last year. I'm not locking anyone into that spot yet, but I'm trying to get some possible maybe's so I'm not stuck like you almost were this year. Unlike a redraft league, I can't just throw out a team and go with what I've got.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea BigDDude: I started watching the LA Rams in 1959. I have been following them ever since. I took one look at those horns and was hooked for life. I've been through all of their craziness and all of the good that as a franchise they experienced while in LA. That's where Vita found them as well. Yea, the Rams board is pretty lively and may pique your interest from the past. I like the new FO with Kroneke and Snead. They remind me of the heyday in LA with Rosenbloom as the owner and Don Klosterman as the GM after Reeves died and numbnuts Irsay bought the franchise and then swapped with the Colts who were owned by Rosenbloom. Klosterman was the best in the biz and put together those powerhouse teams of the 70's that would find a way to lose to either Dallas or Minnesota in the championship game every year. If you don't want to venture over and spend more time on baseball, that's cool too. I am big Phillies fan as well.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to say what kind of feedback they might get from those who stay long enough to voice their concerns? That's an excellent question for Capt. Obvious...LOL

If I told them what I REALLY think theyd pull the plug on me & all my leagues LOL

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest CBS update: They still SUCK

this place is awesome.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bluezhound........I'm pretty sure Yahoo has H2H fantasy football.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bluezhound........I'm pretty sure Yahoo has H2H fantasy football.

They do, and Yahoo has actually gotten much better over the past few years. Might be worth it to give them a try.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yahoo football game is fine I guess, depending on what you're looking for. I didn't see much of a difference from CBS.

The Cubs fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for CBS! (sarcasm xD) And how do you put faces in your reply? :)

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone knows how to get hold of BOSOXBUCKY, please let us know. His translator's been looking for him for three days now.

Thank you.