• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS update

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figure you would bring the pigeon back

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it offers more than the other place did . no errors yet posting . i just need to update my profile . the Browns board is dead here . i will go to Mud N cleats for that as i set up a new Dawg Pound Lounge over there .

Indians board here dead too

Thought Lym & u already set up a new DPL on mNc

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its up and running over there ..still not a lot of traffic yet on Mud N Cleats but i like the place . great Admins over there very very helpful

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its up and running over there ..still not a lot of traffic yet on Mud N Cleats but i like the place . great Admins over there very very helpful

If thats where Browns talk is Ill be there

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have here to post

NGS / smokerunner

MNC

Thats enough

bluezhound

Browns fan since 67 .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pizza is here ..time to munch on that and i rented killing them softly for later tonight

have a good one all

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did cBS get back with you on the issues we had in your league ?

Missed this sorry. Nope they sure didnt. Hope like hell MLB'll let me move the commish league someplace else next season. Question is where. Not a lot of good baseball fantasy sites around

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if you can stomach reading that retard Prisco's articles then you can respond ..that place screwed the pooch alright ..i hope they go under and lose the NFL .They don't deserve it then you have that idiot mush mouth Sharpe who i need a fucking translator to figure out what he is saying ..

Crack me up Bluez.

Dodd is bad also.

Plus the goofy fantasy that locks players for a week. Love seeing players hurt on a Monday start with 3-5 points for the week like in baseball. Playing this my last season and sticking with Yahoo.

Won't miss that place, Won't miss Cassie many SN's. Won't miss BucksHave7. No more moron internet gang called "THE CREW". And dumb Miami Heat trolls that trolled a thread to join a hate club for three years.

Bye bye CBS :laugh3:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the only reason any of us were on cBS was for the message boards .it sure as hell isn't for the crack analysis on anything . i did play fantasy baseball there .i am trying to find a place to move my league to . i did like cBS H2H Format .i don't like ROTO .

We moved our football leagues to Yahoo but i don't like there baseball format as its all ROTO.

Any help in that area would be appreciated

Sorry Bluez,

I have nothing for you league wise, as I am a dedicated Yahoo Roto guy. That said, I did start a fantasy baseball thread here, and would be happy to help in that area if you need it, and if I can.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up Bluez.

Dodd is bad also.

Plus the goofy fantasy that locks players for a week. Love seeing players hurt on a Monday start with 3-5 points for the week like in baseball. Playing this my last season and sticking with Yahoo.

Won't miss that place, Won't miss Cassie many SN's. Won't miss BucksHave7. No more moron internet gang called "THE CREW". And dumb Miami Heat trolls that trolled a thread to join a hate club for three years.

Bye bye CBS :laugh3:

Sounds like that baseketball boards were getting bad like the baseball one was. At least it stopped short of being total chaos, like I understand the NFL board was.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably got pissed by all of the posters giving guys still at CBS other sites to go 2

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, maybe they are getting the boards back up. Or getting rid of fan interaction all together. Or full cleansing, closing it down for a few days, and then bring it back knowing must of us will be long gone. Me? I am going down with the ship. If they bring the discussion boards back, I will post there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you go on team pages you can still make post there to get people to join SportsHoopla

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We moved our football leagues to Yahoo but i don't like there baseball format as its all ROTO.

Any help in that area would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

Yahoo has several options for mlb Roto h2h w/roto and h2h w/points and also a points only league Have both public and private leagues and dont charge for either U can create your own league with your rules
CBS is the only crap site that gives just 2 option roto or h2h:lame:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like that baseketball boards were getting bad like the baseball one was. At least it stopped short of being total chaos, like I understand the NFL board was.

No the solution was simple. The morons should of just started a love fest man crush LeBum James thread from the get go. Join a club as the purpose of the thread never registered to them. The club that CBS dropped first in the stupid changes start had 221 members.

To bring it back to baseball YO wins after a .22 DUI as the Brewers sweep the Giants.