• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Sports ranking all P5 coaches

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two just need to meet up at the OMNI ... the tension between you two is thicker than Serena's thighs
tenor.gif

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO Orgeron is being prematurely rated high. Not saying that he is not a good/great coach but there is no body of work to put him in the top five. He has the potential to be either like Saban or like Chizik ... one natty does not make you among the greatest.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO Orgeron is being prematurely rated high. Not saying that he is not a good/great coach but there is no body of work to put him in the top five. He has the potential to be either like Saban or like Chizik ... one natty does not make you among the greatest.
I agree with you on that.. Chizik caught lightning in a bottle with paying Cam to come to Auburn then the NCAA clearing him during the season. Ogre made a great great hire in Brady as his passing game coordinator (he was the OC, that other guy sucks balls)

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on that.. Chizik caught lightning in a bottle with paying Cam to come to Auburn then the NCAA clearing him during the season. Ogre made a great great hire in Brady as his passing game coordinator (he was the OC, that other guy sucks balls)

I like Ed and think that he is a perfect fit at LSU. IMHO he has learned and adapted from some of his earlier coaching philosophies and USC really screwed up by not keeping him. I strongly suspect that he will be an established top five coach in the near future but IMHO it is harder to maintain excellence that achieve it initially. The guy is great for football, especially in the SEC.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ed and think that he is a perfect fit at LSU. IMHO he has learned and adapted from some of his earlier coaching philosophies and USC really screwed up by not keeping him. I strongly suspect that he will be an established top five coach in the near future but IMHO it is harder to maintain excellence that achieve it initially. The guy is great for football, especially in the SEC.
He wouldn't have worked out at SC imo. He's built for that LSU gig as long as he can continue to recruit at a high level.

batchaps4me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't have worked out at SC imo. He's built for that LSU gig as long as he can continue to recruit at a high level.

I don't think he fit in in SOCAL at all but as John madden once said, "Winning is a great deodorant". IMHO he would have recruited well and his players would have loved him. He would have won there and kept the Trojans relevant in conference at least.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, any team can beat any other team on any given day. All that matters is the scoreboard.

Doubt.

Then why are you comparing the two on an even playing field as 2016-Present. Interested to hear this.

YTRAwBO.jpg

Not only are you misrepresenting the truth once again, you are denying objective data like W-L records, championships, rankings, etc. just to argue for the sake of arguing against Penn State. Once again, this logic works with Dantonio & Meyer. Simply being good for a brief stint is not better than being perennial. Which is a better feat, defeating the juggernaut once? Or being the juggernaut?
Now tell me how one great season is better than four above .500 seasons, a conference championship, a rose bowl, a fiesta bowl, being top 25 in recruiting consistently, finishing Top 10 twice, etc.
Tell us all Ralphie, tell us how Harbaugh did better at Stanford in just one season then Franklin at Penn State, and give us some data, not subjective feelings.

In fact to destroy you at your own game, let's compare Harbaugh/Stanford vs Franklin/Vanderbilt
Franklin- 24-15 in three years, three bowl games, and finished ranked twice
Harbaugh- 17-20 in three years, one bowl game, and never finished ranked
So who's better now?

A comparison I never made, so strawman.

Irony.

I just said Franklin had the edge against Harbaugh then you came along. Anything else panties twister?

Nope, still haven't. Keep crying.

5536064-feelsdumbman-discord-emoji-pepe-emoji-discord-448_448_preview.png

Nice logic there dude.

I just asked for proof, you admitted you didn't have anything, so I assumed you conceded.

That’s an idiotic statement. Upsets happen, that doesn’t mean teams that do the upsetting are better.

Ok

Because you can’t just ignore bad years because the don’t fit your argument. He was still the coach.

Wow, you are young.

It’s hilarious watching you argue that comparing teams in 2014 records don’t matter yet when we are comparing Harbaugh to Franklin records do matter. I’ve already given you the reason we are. You still can’t understand it. Harbaugh walked into an absolute dumpster fire and turned them around in 4 years, Franklin walked into a bad situation with a team that was still winning. An let’s be absolutely clear, 2017 PSU massively underachieved. But remember we are, it’s all about “context.”

You aren’t destroying anything, you are cherry picking years to fit your argument. Just because Franklin was only at Vandy 3 doesn’t mean you only compare to Harbaugh first 3 years.

Yes, you did.

Franklin doesn’t, but you don’t seem to get that blowhard homer.

Keep trying to defend the indefensible, it’s a Nobel job.

You continue to prove it, taking out franklins mediocre years at PSU, taking out Harbaughs best season at Stanford. You continue to cherry pick stats to fit your delusional opinion.

Time for more gifs.......

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s an idiotic statement. Upsets happen, that doesn’t mean teams that do the upsetting are better.
How can a team be the superior one when they lost? All that matters Ralphie is the scoreboard at the end
Because you can’t just ignore bad years because the don’t fit your argument. He was still the coach.
I can when I'm specifically talking about his good years you absolute moron.
Wow, you are young.
Not even an insult. I've seen kids who are geniuses and I've seen adults for are dumbasses. Continue.
I’ve already given you the reason we are. You still can’t understand it.
No, you haven't.
Harbaugh walked into an absolute dumpster fire and turned them around in 4 years, Franklin walked into a bad situation with a team that was still winning.
Harbaugh didn't turn them around at all, he gave them one great season and left. Franklin turned a mediocre team with damaged reputation and nerfed circumstances and made them national contenders in a shorter amount of time than Harbaugh. Your analysis skills are fucking terrible mate, probably everyone here except for you would agree Franklin has done more with Penn State than Harbaugh has with Stanford.
An let’s be absolutely clear, 2017 PSU massively underachieved. But remember we are, it’s all about “context.”
What are you talking about? Yes we could've possibly went undefeated, but that's the game. I haven't lost sleep over it, and yet we still went 11-2 with a NY6 Bowl win, I'd say that season ended great, can't say the same for your Mountaineers though.
You aren’t destroying anything, you are cherry picking years to fit your argument
You're such a fucking hypocrite and you're not even trying to hide it.
Just because Franklin was only at Vandy 3 doesn’t mean you only compare to Harbaugh first 3 years.
Yes I can and yes I will because that's even playing field. Cry more will ya Ralphie.
Yes, you did.
No, I didn't.
Franklin doesn’t, but you don’t seem to get that blowhard homer.
You still have not provided one piece of evidence to disprove my original claim.
You continue to prove it, taking out franklins mediocre years at PSU, taking out Harbaughs best season at Stanford. You continue to cherry pick stats to fit your delusional opinion.
I haven't taken a single year out of Harbaugh's tenure at Stanford you myopic moron.
Time for more gifs.......
I only post gifs when I meet idiots.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can a team be the superior one when they lost? All that matters Ralphie is the scoreboard at the end

I can when I'm specifically talking about his good years you absolute moron.

Not even an insult. I've seen kids who are geniuses and I've seen adults for are dumbasses. Continue.

No, you haven't.

Harbaugh didn't turn them around at all, he gave them one great season and left. Franklin turned a mediocre team with damaged reputation and nerfed circumstances and made them national contenders in a shorter amount of time than Harbaugh. Your analysis skills are fucking terrible mate, probably everyone here except for you would agree Franklin has done more with Penn State than Harbaugh has with Stanford.

What are you talking about? Yes we could've possibly went undefeated, but that's the game. I haven't lost sleep over it, and yet we still went 11-2 with a NY6 Bowl win, I'd say that season ended great, can't say the same for your Mountaineers though.

You're such a fucking hypocrite and you're not even trying to hide it.

Yes I can and yes I will because that's even playing field. Cry more will ya Ralphie.

No, I didn't.

You still have not provided one piece of evidence to disprove my original claim.

I haven't taken a single year out of Harbaugh's tenure at Stanford you myopic moron.

I only post gifs when I meet idiots.

Sometimes the best team doesn’t win. Unless you are really going to argue there are no upsets?

You are trying to ignore his bad years when in comparison with another coach retard. What sense does that make?

Ok

Yes I have, you refuse to use any common sense and believe it.

You know nothing about football if you don’t think Harbaugh turned Stanford around. Franklin had much less of a climb. Again take off those blue and white shades and look where PSU was when Franklin arrived and look where Stanford was when Harbaugh arrived.

Bring in the Mounties to deflect a point. Points for effort.

Prove it dummie.

Not if you want anyone to take you seriously. Cherry pick more, bitch.

Yeah, ya did.

What exactly did you use to prove Franklin has the edge vs Harbaugh in the future? Besides your completely biased idiotic opinion?

Yeah ya did you fucking imbecile. You tried to compare Harbaughs only 3 years at Stanford to franklins 3 at vandy. Stop lying bitch.

And clearly when you are losing an argument.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the best team doesn’t win. Unless you are really going to argue there are no upsets?
Nope, upsets happen, upsets happen because the underdogs played better than the favorites.
You are trying to ignore his bad years when in comparison with another coach retard. What sense does that make?
Nope, I'm ignoring his bad years because I'm not talking about his bad years. Keep up.
Yes I have, you refuse to use any common sense and believe it.
Irony.
You know nothing about football if you don’t think Harbaugh turned Stanford around.
Stanford's consistency of being good should be credited to Shaw, not Harbaugh. That's obvious.
Franklin had much less of a climb.
Wrong, Franklin took embarrassment Vanderbilt and made them good. He took sanction riddled Penn State and made them national contenders. Both feats being better than one great season at Stanford & inheriting a perennial team.
Bring in the Mounties to deflect a point. Points for effort.
You had no point there, so there could have never been deflection to begin with.
Prove it dummie.
My apologies, Franklin is still 2-4 vs UM
What Franklin did at Penn State is not close to what Harbaugh did at Stanford. Try again.
>Reaches for when Penn State wasn't even a Top 40 team as proof that Franklin is bad as a coach
>Reaches for one single year at Stanford as proof that Harbaugh has more accomplishments than Franklin.
Yet you say I cherry-pick?
Womp womp.
Not if you want anyone to take you seriously. Cherry pick more, bitch.
Why would I care for others opinions about me on an online forum?
Yeah, ya did.
reverse_thumb.png

What exactly did you use to prove Franklin has the edge vs Harbaugh in the future? Besides your completely biased idiotic opinion?
Coaching skills, current rosters, recruiting-wise, etc.
Yeah ya did you fucking imbecile. You tried to compare Harbaughs only 3 years at Stanford to franklins 3 at vandy. Stop lying bitch.
Because Franklin only had three years at Vandy, so Harbaugh should only be compared with his first three years at Stanford as well. Keep crying Ralphie.
And clearly when you are losing an argument.
Lel.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, upsets happen, upsets happen because the underdogs played better than the favorites.

Nope, I'm ignoring his bad years because I'm not talking about his bad years. Keep up.

Irony.

Stanford's consistency of being good should be credited to Shaw, not Harbaugh. That's obvious.

Wrong, Franklin took embarrassment Vanderbilt and made them good. He took sanction riddled Penn State and made them national contenders. Both feats being better than one great season at Stanford & inheriting a perennial team.

You had no point there, so there could have never been deflection to begin with.

My apologies, Franklin is still 2-4 vs UM
What Franklin did at Penn State is not close to what Harbaugh did at Stanford. Try again.
>Reaches for when Penn State wasn't even a Top 40 team as proof that Franklin is bad as a coach
>Reaches for one single year at Stanford as proof that Harbaugh has more accomplishments than Franklin.
Yet you say I cherry-pick?
Womp womp.

Why would I care for others opinions about me on an online forum?

reverse_thumb.png

Coaching skills, current rosters, recruiting-wise, etc.

Because Franklin only had three years at Vandy, so Harbaugh should only be compared with his first three years at Stanford as well. Keep crying Ralphie.

Lel.

That doesn’t mean the underdog is better than the favorite.

So you get to cherry pick his best attributes to make a ridiculous and bias statement? The answer is No.

Not irony, truth.

Yeah, keep showing that great football knowledge.

You are continuing to show how little of football you know. What Franklin did at Vandy was impressive, but where PSU was and where Stanford was isn’t even close to a question. Stanford wasn’t a perennial program, they were a severely down program.

Penn State lost to a 5-7 Michigan team. You want to forget Franklins first 2 years. Try harder
What was Stanford before Harbaugh got there? What was Penn State before Franklin? The fact that you seem to not understand this really underscores how much you don’t know.

The first point you’ve made that’s stuck. Congrats

Coaching skills, Franklin continues to underperform. Current rosters and recruiting have PSU and Michigan equal. So again, you got nothing.

Ohh so now you are backtracking and you did try and take away Harbaughs 4th year. You are a liar.
Franklin got 9 wins at vandy on a severely horrible schedule and division. Harbaugh actually won a BCS bowl.

So you’ve been proven a liar, full of shit and to be lacking serious knowledge of football. Anything else?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn’t mean the underdog is better than the favorite.
Then the underdogs would never win the game. Also address how Michigan finished with a higher FPI in 2014 than Penn State btw if you're so sure PSU was leagues better than Michigan in that year.
So you get to cherry pick his best attributes to make an honest answer? The answer is No.
When the context is talking about his successes, then yes, duh.
Not irony, truth.
Nope. Irony.
Yeah, keep showing that great football knowledge.
So far, I've been debunking you left & right, so it's clearly superior to yours.
You are continuing to show how little of football you know. What Franklin did at Vandy was impressive, but where PSU was and where Stanford was isn’t even close to a question. Stanford wasn’t a perennial program, they were a severely down program.
Stanford may not have been perennial program but they weren't "severely down" more proof you have no idea what you're talking about. Stanford had 12 conference championships before Harbaugh took over, the most recent being eight years prior. Willingham was a decent coach at Stanford before Harbaugh joined, and they had great players like Troy Walters. Harbaugh only produced one All-American in his four years at Stanford compared to Franklin's two. Even Franklin produced an All-American at Vanderbilt. So in pretty much any aspect you can analyse for CFB, Franklin has either edged or bested Harbaugh/Stanford at either Vandy or PSU.

Yet hold onto that one season, lel.
What was Stanford before Harbaugh got there?
Bad.
What was Penn State before Franklin?
Mediocre with sanctions.
The fact that you seem to not understand this really underscores how much you don’t know.
Harbaugh had two bad years, one good year, and one great year.
Franklin had two good years and two national contender years.
Seems pretty obvious to me which did better.
Coaching skills, Franklin continues to underperform.
Lol how. He's finished Top 10 three different times. Harbaugh has only done that once at Michigan, and he finished at #10, that never happened with Franklin. Once again Franklin does better than Harbaugh.
Current rosters and recruiting have PSU and Michigan equal
Lol no they're not.
9CxqOIG.jpg

Penn State leads against Michigan 5-2 in Unit Rankings. Only areas where Michigan is listed higher is WR and DB.
Recruiting totals:
2015- UM #37 PSU #14
2016- UM #8 PSU #20
2017- UM #5 PSU #15
2018- UM #22 PSU #6
2019- UM #8 PSU #12
2020- UM #14 PSU #15
Avg. UM #15.67 PSU #13.67
Franklin on average does recruiting better, even if you want to pound your chest on Harbaugh's supposed finishing higher in recruiting, you'd be ignoring the fact that Franklin still has achieved more than Harbaugh, basically admitting that Franklin does more with less...lol.
Ohh so now you are backtracking and you did try and take away Harbaughs 4th year.
Because I'm doing 3v3 in year comparison because y' know, that's fair.
Franklin got 9 wins at vandy on a severely horrible schedule and division. Harbaugh actually won a BCS bowl.
Bruh what. The SEC East literally had SIX different Top 10 teams in that timespan being Georgia (2012), Florida (2012), Missouri (2013), and South Carolina (2011-2013)
So you’ve been proven a liar, full of shit and to be lacking serious knowledge of football. Anything else?
Yeah, how does it feel to once again be proven wrong?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then the underdogs would never win the game. Also address how Michigan finished with a higher FPI in 2014 than Penn State btw if you're so sure PSU was leagues better than Michigan in that year.

When the context is talking about his successes, then yes, duh.

Nope. Irony.

So far, I've been debunking you left & right, so it's clearly superior to yours.

Stanford may not have been perennial program but they weren't "severely down" more proof you have no idea what you're talking about. Stanford had 12 conference championships before Harbaugh took over, the most recent being eight years prior. Willingham was a decent coach at Stanford before Harbaugh joined, and they had great players like Troy Walters. Harbaugh only produced one All-American in his four years at Stanford compared to Franklin's two. Even Franklin produced an All-American at Vanderbilt. So in pretty much any aspect you can analyse for CFB, Franklin has either edged or bested Harbaugh/Stanford at either Vandy or PSU.

Yet hold onto that one season, lel.

Bad.

Mediocre with sanctions.

Harbaugh had two bad years, one good year, and one great year.
Franklin had two good years and two national contender years.
Seems pretty obvious to me which did better.

Lol how. He's finished Top 10 three different times. Harbaugh has only done that once at Michigan, and he finished at #10, that never happened with Franklin. Once again Franklin does better than Harbaugh.

Lol no they're not.
9CxqOIG.jpg

Penn State leads against Michigan 5-2 in Unit Rankings. Only areas where Michigan is listed higher is WR and DB.
Recruiting totals:
2015- UM #37 PSU #14
2016- UM #8 PSU #20
2017- UM #5 PSU #15
2018- UM #22 PSU #6
2019- UM #8 PSU #12
2020- UM #14 PSU #15
Avg. UM #15.67 PSU #13.67
Franklin on average does recruiting better, even if you want to pound your chest on Harbaugh's supposed finishing higher in recruiting, you'd be ignoring the fact that Franklin still has achieved more than Harbaugh, basically admitting that Franklin does more with less...lol.

Because I'm doing 3v3 in year comparison because y' know, that's fair.

Bruh what. The SEC East literally had SIX different Top 10 teams in that timespan being Georgia (2012), Florida (2012), Missouri (2013), and South Carolina (2011-2013)

Yeah, how does it feel to once again be proven wrong?

That doesn’t mean underdogs are better. You are really trying to argue a 4 win team beats a top 5 team the 4 win team is better? I never said PSU was leagues better, but they were absolutely better than Michigan.

You weren’t talking about his success, you were talking about how he would be better than Harbaugh. You’re a dipshit.

Not irony, truth.

You have yet to debunk anything except that you know anything about college football.

Your statements on Stanford just prove you have no clue about college football. Stanford didn’t have a winning season for 6 years before Harbaugh, yet you want to bring about them 8 years before him? Please stop showing how you are a know nothing dipshit.

The were.

They weren’t close to Stanford bad.

Harbaugh did that with a program he built back from the ashes. Franklin beat a bunch of terrible teams at the SEC east and lost to any good team he played. Ohh and Franklins one “national champ contender” lost by 39 to Harbaugh.

Franklin is 2-3 vs Harbaugh.

You’re using an opinion based prediction as your argument? We already know you lost this but thanks for confirming it. An that ranking you quoted was 3 to 3 in terms of who had better. Michigan is 2 places off PSU in recruiting and you don’t think they are similar? Yeah, you know nothing about college football.

Ya said ya didn’t skip Harbaughs 4th year and ya did. Just calling you out for it.

An he lost every one of those games.

Everyone in the world is still waiting for you to show you know something about college football much less prove me wrong. Isn’t there a protest in Philly you could eat horsheshit at?

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn’t mean underdogs are better. You are really trying to argue a 4 win team beats a top 5 team the 4 win team is better? I never said PSU was leagues better, but they were absolutely better than Michigan.
If underdogs aren't the better team on the only day that counts, then they wouldn't win.
Michigan literally has a superior FPI than Penn State in 2014 but you still think the latter was better than the former...lol.
You weren’t talking about his success, you were talking about how he would be better than Harbaugh. You’re a dipshit.
Nope, when I talk about how good Franklin is I'm not going to talk about his anti-feats because that makes no logical sense.
Not irony, truth.
Nope, irony.
You have yet to debunk anything except that you know anything about college football.
The language of a loser.
Your statements on Stanford just prove you have no clue about college football. Stanford didn’t have a winning season for 6 years before Harbaugh
Vanderbilt has only 2 winning seasons in a 30 year time span before Franklin took over. You seriously think Harbaugh did more LMFAO.
They weren’t close to Stanford bad.
Still rather be bad then nearly dead as in death penalty.
Harbaugh did that with a program he built back from the ashes.
Fucking bullshit man lol. Stanford was never in the ashes and he never gave them one single conference championship. This is why we remember Phil Jackson more than Doug Collins lol. Shaw should deserve the vast majority of the credit for Stanford coming back.
Franklin is 2-3 vs Harbaugh.
Franklin is 2-1 when both are ranked. Nice try though my friend.
You’re using an opinion based prediction as your argument?
Willing to be that they too know more of College Football than you Ralphie.
An that ranking you quoted was 3 to 3 in terms of who had better
Get your eyes checked Ralphie
  • QB:
    • PSU- 3 UM- 7: Edge- Penn State 1-0
  • RB:
    • PSU- 1 UM- 3: Edge- Penn State 2-0
  • WR/TE:
    • UM- 5 PSU- 7: Edge- Michigan 1-2
  • OL:
    • PSU- 3 UM- 6: Edge- Penn State 3-1
  • DL:
    • PSU- 2 UM- 3: Edge- Penn State 4-1
  • LB:
    • PSU- 1 UM- 4: Edge- Penn State 5-1
  • DB:
    • UM- 4 PSU- 5: Edge- Michigan 2-5
Average: PSU- 3.1 UM- 4.5
Once again, Penn State holds the advantage over Michigan.
Michigan is 2 places off PSU in recruiting and you don’t think they are similar?
They're similar, you just have lost so many brain cells during this conversation that you forget this all originated from me saying Penn State holds the edge against Michigan in the future, which I clearly have proven so far bud.
An he lost every one of those games.
Don't start backtracking. Own up to your idiotic mistake of saying the SEC East was a terrible division.
Everyone in the world is still waiting for you to show you know something about college football much less prove me wrong.
Bruh you haven't even provided any data for your claims. You got schooled on your knowledge on not one, two, but FOUR schools being:
-Penn State
-Michigan
-Stanford
-Vanderbilt
I don't even know why you continue to reply to me, it's just endless embarrassment for you bud.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If underdogs aren't the better team on the only day that counts, then they wouldn't win.
Michigan literally has a superior FPI than Penn State in 2014 but you still think the latter was better than the former...lol.

Nope, when I talk about how good Franklin is I'm not going to talk about his anti-feats because that makes no logical sense.

Nope, irony.

The language of a loser.

Vanderbilt has only 2 winning seasons in a 30 year time span before Franklin took over. You seriously think Harbaugh did more LMFAO.

Still rather be bad then nearly dead as in death penalty.

Fucking bullshit man lol. Stanford was never in the ashes and he never gave them one single conference championship. This is why we remember Phil Jackson more than Doug Collins lol. Shaw should deserve the vast majority of the credit for Stanford coming back.

Franklin is 2-1 when both are ranked. Nice try though my friend.

Willing to be that they too know more of College Football than you Ralphie.

Get your eyes checked Ralphie
  • QB:
    • PSU- 3 UM- 7: Edge- Penn State 1-0
  • RB:
    • PSU- 1 UM- 3: Edge- Penn State 2-0
  • WR/TE:
    • UM- 5 PSU- 7: Edge- Michigan 1-2
  • OL:
    • PSU- 3 UM- 6: Edge- Penn State 3-1
  • DL:
    • PSU- 2 UM- 3: Edge- Penn State 4-1
  • LB:
    • PSU- 1 UM- 4: Edge- Penn State 5-1
  • DB:
    • UM- 4 PSU- 5: Edge- Michigan 2-5
Average: PSU- 3.1 UM- 4.5
Once again, Penn State holds the advantage over Michigan.

They're similar, you just have lost so many brain cells during this conversation that you forget this all originated from me saying Penn State holds the edge against Michigan in the future, which I clearly have proven so far bud.

Don't start backtracking. Own up to your idiotic mistake of saying the SEC East was a terrible division.

Bruh you haven't even provided any data for your claims. You got schooled on your knowledge on not one, two, but FOUR schools being:
-Penn State
-Michigan
-Stanford
-Vanderbilt
I don't even know why you continue to reply to me, it's just endless embarrassment for you bud.

That doesn’t mean they are the better team overall. Michigan went 5-7, they lost to Rutgers. That’s a joke.

You can’t just forget his losses when you are comparing him to someone else. It makes literally no sense.

Nope, truth.

An yet you didn’t say it was untrue.

Franklin beat no top 25 teams at Vandy. They were a product of their schedule. Stanford beat t 25 teas under Harbaugh. Again stop acting like you are clueless or don’t get in a discussion about college football.

You didn’t get a death penalty. You got a 4 year that went to 2 post season ban and scholarship reduction. O’Brien deserves a ton of credit for navigating that.

You’re a fucking moron that doesn’t know shit about college football if you believe all Stanford’s resurgent credit goes to Shaw. Harbaugh built that program back, he didn’t inherit anything. You truly have no clue.

Franklin is 2-3 overall. Nice try cherry picking dumbass.

Wow, so you are going with an opinion based prediction. You are. A dumbass.

A prediction based evaluation, congrats???

You haven’t proven anything except you know shit about college football. You are continuing to show this. You tried to say PSU had the advantage in recruiting when the split 3-3 the last 6 years in rankings.

Own up to our mistake that Stanford was a perrinnial threat before Harbaugh? Care to?

You have yet to school anything. You continue our useless rant that Franklin will be better but quoting recruiting rankings (the same) and rosters (the same). You are using own bias to make this absurd prediction. You have used nothing to prove me wrong. You are a joke let has clearly limited understanding of college football.

But I’m having fun educating you. Want to continue?

Last edited:

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn’t mean they are the better team overall. Michigan went 5-7, they lost to Rutgers. That’s a joke.
And Rutgers went 8-5 that year. Your point?
You can’t just forget his losses when you are comparing him to someone else. It makes literally no sense.
When I'm talking about "pros only" why talk about cons?
Franklin beat no top 25 teams at Vandy.
He defeated #15 Georgia in 2013, nice try though.
You got a 4 year that went to 2 post season ban and scholarship reduction. O’Brien deserves a ton of credit for navigating that.
Right so nearly a death penalty lol. And O'Brien does get tons of credit, he's rated as some of the best hires in the 2010s.
You’re a fucking moron that doesn’t know shit about college football if you believe all Stanford’s resurgent credit goes to Shaw. Harbaugh built that program back, he didn’t inherit anything. You truly have no clue.
Harbaugh does have credit, just a fraction of it compared to Shaw.
Franklin is 2-3 overall. Nice try cherry picking dumbass.
Keep crying Ralphie
Wow, so you are going with an opinion based prediction. You are. A dumbass.
You have nothing for your claims but your own feelings LMAO.
You haven’t proven anything except you know shit about college football. You are continuing to show this. You tried to say PSU had the advantage in recruiting when the split 3-3 the last 6 years in rankings.
I like how you ignore the average rankings and the fact how Franklin has consistently done more with less than Harbaugh.
You have yet to school anything. You continue our useless rant that Franklin will be better but quoting recruiting rankings (the same) and rosters (the same). You are using own bias to make this absurd prediction. You have used nothing to prove me wrong. You are a joke let has clearly limited understanding of college football.
blah blah blah, you were talking trash in that Big 12 thread pre-Cotton Bowl and PSU proved you wrong once. Keep talking trash Ralphie
But I’m having fun educating you. Want to continue?
You haven't provided any data tho

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rutgers went 8-5 that year. Your point?

When I'm talking about "pros only" why talk about cons?

He defeated #15 Georgia in 2013, nice try though.

Right so nearly a death penalty lol. And O'Brien does get tons of credit, he's rated as some of the best hires in the 2010s.

Harbaugh does have credit, just a fraction of it compared to Shaw.

Keep crying Ralphie

You have nothing for your claims but your own feelings LMAO.

I like how you ignore the average rankings and the fact how Franklin has consistently done more with less than Harbaugh.

blah blah blah, you were talking trash in that Big 12 thread pre-Cotton Bowl and PSU proved you wrong once. Keep talking trash Ralphie

You haven't provided any data tho

An PSU beat Rutgers that year. PSU finished better than Michigan, PSU was better even though they lost to Michigan. A 5-7 Michigan.

You’re comparing coaches.

1 top 25 win.

Do you know what the death penalty is? It was hardly a death penalty type punishment.

Nonsense, hell look at Shaw now. He continued the train running and now it’s suddenly gone down hill. Harbaugh built that program.

Not crying, just not interested in your cherry picking.

You are using a prediction as gospel. You have shown nothing.

Your own recruiting rankings had Franklin slightly ahead of Harbaugh. How exactly does he have less talent?

You continue this blue and white garbage like PSU is Gods gift to the earth. You beat a G5 team, does that mean your offense is amazing because you beat up on a G5 team? Keep up this jackass talk we are...

Sure I have, you just choose to ignore it because you like to cherry pick stats.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An PSU beat Rutgers that year. PSU finished better than Michigan, PSU was better even though they lost to Michigan. A 5-7 Michigan.
We literally have a rock-paper-scissors situation here so clearly head-to-head examples are thrown out the window. Michigan was still ranked higher in FPI. Cry more Ralphie.
You’re comparing coaches.
Um...yes...
More than what you claimed you dumbass.
Yet another example of you being proved wrong.
Do you know what the death penalty is? It was hardly a death penalty type punishment.
You do not understand what "nearly" means.
Nonsense, hell look at Shaw now. He continued the train running and now it’s suddenly gone down hill. Harbaugh built that program.
giphy.gif

Harbaugh was so great in 2010 that he caused 3 Conference Championships, 2 Rose Bowl victories, 3 Top 10 finishes, and five 10+ win seasons.
Harbaugh still has more losings seasons than Shaw at Stanford, and Shaw has been there for twice as long. Shaw is leagues ahead of Harbaugh in terms of Stanford.
Not crying, just not interested in your cherry picking.
You started this whole conversation over that "cherry-picking"
Cry more, Ralphie.
You are using a prediction as gospel. You have shown nothing.
What else am I suppose to say what I'm doing my own prediction?
Your own recruiting rankings had Franklin slightly ahead of Harbaugh. How exactly does he have less talent?
Harbaugh has had Top 5 recruiting classes- achieves absolutely nothing
Franklin rarely is in the Top 10, period- does immensely better
:dhd:.
You continue this blue and white garbage like PSU is Gods gift to the earth. You beat a G5 team, does that mean your offense is amazing because you beat up on a G5 team? Keep up this jackass talk we are...
aaf.png

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We literally have a rock-paper-scissors situation here so clearly head-to-head examples are thrown out the window. Michigan was still ranked higher in FPI. Cry more Ralphie.

Um...yes...

More than what you claimed you dumbass.
Yet another example of you being proved wrong.

You do not understand what "nearly" means.

giphy.gif

Harbaugh was so great in 2010 that he caused 3 Conference Championships, 2 Rose Bowl victories, 3 Top 10 finishes, and five 10+ win seasons.
Harbaugh still has more losings seasons than Shaw at Stanford, and Shaw has been there for twice as long. Shaw is leagues ahead of Harbaugh in terms of Stanford.

You started this whole conversation over that "cherry-picking"
Cry more, Ralphie.

What else am I suppose to say what I'm doing my own prediction?

Harbaugh has had Top 5 recruiting classes- achieves absolutely nothing
Franklin rarely is in the Top 10, period- does immensely better
:dhd:.

aaf.png

If you aren’t going to listen then there is literally no point in continuing this. You are trying to argue such bullshit and you have more than proven this. Truly, there is no point to such an obvious homer.