• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Posters.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun to play, yes, lame as hell to watch.

The refs ruin it for me. It's very obvious that they're directed to give special treatment to the star players.

I do enjoy watching college ball, though. Gulf Coast was a blast in the tourney...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love everything about basketball, officials is al pro leagues are questionable. NFL has added a couple of new rules over the years to help out Tom Brady. At least one of them is gone again.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch any of the Heat / Mavs Finals. Really didn't interest me much. Kinda sad, cuz I'll watch a Villanova vs St Johns matchup, but not a championship series. I'm pulling for Memphis, San Antonio, OKC and Denver this year though. No offense to Draymond and Mark Jackson out in Golden State.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pistons problem isn't their head coach. Its joe dumars. Guy could ball but he definitely has no clue what hes doing. They were making good moves when john Hammond was still there so I'm inclined to think he was the one advising dumars then. As soon as Hammond left they started making godawful moves that even the average fan knew would backfire. Anyhow their other mistake was not retaining larry brown and resigning sheed instead of Mehmet.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree GVSU....Dumars built the championship team... but has sucked badly since. Darko over Melo was horrific...in and of itself I could live with it...but all the other flops along with it? No. He should have hired Laimbeer he was just coming off the WNBA championship...he was perfect for the team and still is. The problem...Dumars doesnt like Laimbeer.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id watch N illinois vs E mich before i watch the NBA finals....im even a kobe bryant fan and i didnt watch one game last time the lakers won it all....i still follow the pistons and support them, but i didnt watch one piston game this year...i think i might of watched 5 mins of a game when they played the bulls this year....i can watch any college game....sometimes the smaller colleges are more exciting to watch...no superstar calls..actually have to run offense and play TEAM ball. Besides the NBA has turned into a "hey look at me" league....is anyone seeing how these guys are showing up at the press conferences? Like they are heading to the club...NBA players want to be all jayZish now. All about fashion and swagger...i dont know if a player like westbrook is an NBA star or a rapper getting ready to perform....and dont even get me started on the dumb looking black glasses, some that dont even have lenses. Uggggghh what happened to hip hop and the NBA.....They both suck now.