• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF,

What is your purpose here...? You're talking about switching out 8 points with a guy who gets 17... You scored 216 points last week... You're not looking for 1 player who can get you 17 to put you over... Your team is SHIT!!! You MUST take chances... Because CBs is fucking retarded I have a 30 point guy on my bench because he's listed at C when we all know he's a Forward yet they have Jordan Hill at Forward and he plays C... Because of this I too must take chances... I offer you 2 guys who potentially can get 30+ for you for a guy we know will get 30+ but has played 82 games once in 10 years 70+ 3 times, which means the other 6 years it's 60 or less... Those are the risks...

By the way I didn't say count Boozer twice... I said you had Blake on your bench who scored 17... If you'd made the trade then you would need to start another guard... Please try to keep up because the shit you're saying is nonsense... You need forwards... Duncan is going to miss games and sit 4th quarters in blow outs... You really need some help here and when I try to help you, you get all excited and belligerent... Calm the hell down and listen instead of trying to talking around the fact that you don't know what the hell you're doing...:suds:

I was just pointing out that taking two scrubs for a 36 point players is not going to happen. Drummond is a 24 and Boozer is a 17, but I've got 17. You're talking through your ass if you think I'm stupid enough to give up the best player Ive got for your crap. I got screwed up to because CBS projected a bunch of scrubs that I picked up. Fortunately I identified them and was able to draft a decent team for the other team. The problem is that I can't use Drummond - He's a center and I already have a center. Yes 24 would be better at the G-F-C position, but then I would end up with shit at the guard position so that entire trade would be awash. It's nothing personal, but the only way those two could help is if I could replace the guard without losing that 36.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, next time around I will rely only on my own stats from ESPN. Never again will I depend on information from CBS.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just pointing out that taking two scrubs for a 36 point players is not going to happen. Drummond is a 24 and Boozer is a 17, but I've got 17. You're talking through your ass if you think I'm stupid enough to give up the best player Ive got for your crap. I got screwed up to because CBS projected a bunch of scrubs that I picked up. Fortunately I identified them and was able to draft a decent team for the other team. The problem is that I can't use Drummond - He's a center and I already have a center. Yes 24 would be better at the G-F-C position, but then I would end up with shit at the guard position so that entire trade would be awash. It's nothing personal, but the only way those two could help is if I could replace the guard without losing that 36.

Okay, I'm taking the trade off the table, but listen to what I'm telling you... You have to give up something to get something... You're looking at Drummond as a Center but you have Cousins so you don't like it... I get it... But Drummond is "supposed" to have a HUGE year this year... I can't say he will, but look at his stats at the end of last year and preseason... He had games of 20+ rebounds and 20+ points... He didn't start out all that great but 24 is not bad... That's a gamble... Boozer got 17, but unless they stop giving him minutes which may happen, he's Kobe's #2 guy... He's in a contract year so if he doesn't produce he's done... That's a gamble...

You have literally 3 players I would have picked...

Lowry
Cousins
Conley

I would take Duncan only as a last resort, but I wouldn't grab any Spur except Tony Parker... Everybody else on your team can be replaced by a waiver player... Which means you have to use the 3 guys you have and try to get something for them... Now when you have a group of 20+ players you can do 2 for 1... But if you go 2 for 1 you have even less... So you need to get 2 for 1... You have to look at players roles and anticipate... I grabbed Giannis Kotomptko (whatever) from the Bucks and it didn't work out, so I grabbed Telfair... He's projected at 19 or some shit, but as we all know Westbrook just got hurt Durant is out so players from Okc have a chance to put up numbers and I got 30 so for... Somebody grabbed Perry Jones... Point is you have to take chances and you can't get stuck on prediction points when you know something is different...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told tlf his team is shit.

Can't remember the last time I seen a dude who was actually in thr draft select such a poor team

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't remember the last time I seen a dude who was actually in thr draft select such a poor team

Yeah his team is pretty bad... He gets caught up in point predictions, then once the season starts he sees what a player got last week and banks on it... He is starting Sved because he had 1 game that made it look like a good week... Not sure what his thought process is... I'm already looking for Talefairs replacement and he hit 30 last game... :noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already know that, but what I am saying is I will be damned before I hand over Lowry for more shit from wlk or anyone else and hand them a chance to win, because his team is shit it and he isn't going any where. Now how is that for an analysis?

I will cut to the chase and say that to pieces of shit does not equal a diamond.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah his team is pretty bad... He gets caught up in point predictions, then once the season starts he sees what a player got last week and banks on it... He is starting Sved because he had 1 game that made it look like a good week... Not sure what his thought process is... I'm already looking for Talefairs replacement and he hit 30 last game... :noidea:

I tried the guy out because what I had was worse. Might take me a few, but I know I can do better than what I had. I banked on the projections in the first draft. Fortunately that's not a mistake I will ever make again. I will be starting my list for next year earlier and will never again be banking on CBS. That's the last time I get screwed by them

I still say, however that Boozer and Drummond do not help me enough to take that risk. Boozer is not any better than what I have already found and Drummond would fit in nicely at the G-F-C, but then I lose what I gain at the guard. Any one depending on Boozer in my opinion is nuts because Kobe is going to be taking the most shots and leaving very little for the rest. That means Boozer who said today that they have been confused on defense because the other teams keeps changing up; will never be more than what he is now - a scrub for fantasy purposes

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone needs to tell sportsguy to check his roster

I'm playing him currently and he has Beal, West, & Durant in his lineup:L

How hard is it to set your lineup once a week?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is big hustling foe, I can tell him on our facebook group Live Sports Talk.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried the guy out because what I had was worse. Might take me a few, but I know I can do better than what I had. I banked on the projections in the first draft. Fortunately that's not a mistake I will ever make again. I will be starting my list for next year earlier and will never again be banking on CBS. That's the last time I get screwed by them

I still say, however that Boozer and Drummond do not help me enough to take that risk. Boozer is not any better than what I have already found and Drummond would fit in nicely at the G-F-C, but then I lose what I gain at the guard. Any one depending on Boozer in my opinion is nuts because Kobe is going to be taking the most shots and leaving very little for the rest. That means Boozer who said today that they have been confused on defense because the other teams keeps changing up; will never be more than what he is now - a scrub for fantasy purposes

Your Forwards have scored 10, 16, 21 so far... Lowry 22... Boozer 26... :whistle:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with my pending trade, my forwards in league 1 are patchwork.

I had drafted KJ, PJ, and CJ...

someone needs to tell sportsguy to check his roster

I'm playing him currently and he has Beal, West, & Durant in his lineup:L

How hard is it to set your lineup once a week?

Go ahead and hit him up with a PM.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE - I fixed it for you and I'm still not giving up Lowry:10:

Wrong he's at 34.5, it's called an average... And you're still down by 45 and 1 of my guys still hasn't played yet... Enjoy that last place finish with Lowry...:clap:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appearantly Tim Duncan has went back in time and recaptured some youth and has brought me 47 points tonight as Lowry did

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appearantly Tim Duncan has went back in time and recaptured some youth and has brought me 47 points tonight as Lowry did

Averages TLF Duncan won't give you another 47 point game Lowry might...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong he's at 34.5, it's called an average... And you're still down by 45 and 1 of my guys still hasn't played yet... Enjoy that last place finish with Lowry...:clap:

I would still be in last place with Boozer the loser and Drummond, so I see no difference other than giving you the playoffs.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, I know about the averaging just mine will go down, so will yours with Kobe and a few others, so quit trying to give me this BFS that Lowry is not any better than Boozer and is only bringing me 26 - wrong - Loser might have a a 26 once in a while, but his career is in decline and he is not a regular above 20 per week like Lowry and Drummond going to be over either, so cut the crap

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... Dirk, Pau and Drummond for Cousins and Lowry... Is that fair...?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Averages TLF Duncan won't give you another 47 point game Lowry might...:noidea:

And you think Kobe is going to give you another 49?:pound:

Kobe is a ball hog, so I don't have confidence that Boozer will be productive. Boozer is now relegated to low numbers so Kobe can have his. The only thing Kobe is going to accomplish for the Lakers this year is passing up more all time leaders in the scoring. You've got two players in the 40+ and I have 3, all of them will drop - I expect that. In fact I am pleasantly surprised and happy to get as high as 250+ If I had made one or two better selections in the draft, I might have a chance. I got one player out on injury. When he comes back and comes back healthy, that gives me another option

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you're too scared to make a move, not that the moves aren't good... And by the way, Kobe has 49 and doesn't play again until Sunday... His numbers should stay in the 40s...:nod: