• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs Post Thread

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inept. Laughable. Pathetic. Up by 10 with less than 3 to go. Jazz PISS the game away. Favors a stopper? Fouler. Horrible late game pay. No concentration. Utter melt down. Is this on the coaching? Team quitting on Ty?

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever notice that Corbin has no autonomous brain? Last game he was criticized for leaving Favors out of the 4th. The media had a lot to say about it. So, Corbin leaves Favors in tonight. He is reactionary big time and that's why the whole team goes to oh shits'ville when the opposition changes something up. He matches personnel like a game of Go Fish...got any defense? Go fish. Any balls? Sorry, go fish.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I picked the best time to be away from the games.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The remaining schedule is most likely going to do them in.

As well as basketball related stuff.

I don't think they're quitting, but it's a combination of the schedule (the opponents more than the location, but you can't rely on location, it's not a good thing), as well as the lack of sure-fire starters. If they were better, they'd be winning more easily. When they win, they make it look hard.

I'm not saying Corbin is a keeper, but that there isn't much talent either.

Favors only had one foul during those last 3 minutes.

The Jazz blew multiple 7 point leads to the Heat in that 3OT game from 2009. That was with Sloan, and more talent. Sometimes, players just make mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon (SLC)

Hey Kevin,What are your thoughts on Ty Corbin? I feel he has probably misused his lineups alot and kept the young guys off the floor too much this year. They are playing awesome lately. could you see a situation where the Jazz let everyone walk and hand the reigns over to the young guys for next year?

Kevin Pelton
(1:24 PM)

I think Tyrone Corbin's in a tough spot because of the combination of veterans and emerging talent, plus the fact that Utah is just not ready to compete at an elite level. So it's easy to point to the coach whenever the Jazz loses a game that shouldn't necessarily have been a win. I think there's more criticism for how little trust he's shown Gordon Hayward at times this season. I would be surprised if Utah lets both veterans walk, but as the last few games have shown clearing one of Jefferson/Millsap out of the rotation leaves plenty of time for Favors and Kanter.