• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs players tell Jimmy Butler to "stay away from Cleveland"

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the report already came out, but Kyrie is also telling everyone on team USA that if shit doesn't start getting better quick he's demanding a trade.

man, things are getting ugly quick in the mistake by the lake...

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, things are getting ugly quick in the mistake by the lake...
Yea, the reports actually came out last night, they talked about it on First Take this morning.

He's telling team USA players that if there's indication LeBron is leaving in 2018 FA (which there already is), that's he's going to demand a trade.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could pull off George/LeBron while drafting Ball, it would be a Magic/Kareem/Worthy situation.

Ball being Magic, Worthy being George, LeBron being Kareem.

I'm sure after your first WCF's appearance in 6 years you guys wouldn't hate it so much lol

I think the LeBron/Kareem comparison is a good one too. Not because their games are at all similar, but unlike some on here, I think LeBron will continue to age well, like Kareem did. I could definitely see LeBron playing at a high level through his late 30s, and being a solid contributor at 40 if he wants to play that long.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard Anthony Davis wants out of NO, doesn't wanna play with Cousins.

Heard Cousins was lazy last year, showing up to games hungover and/or drunk still.

Lemme guess
Wants to go to LA or Golden State?

This league is getting silly

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the LeBron/Kareem comparison is a good one too. Not because their games are at all similar, but unlike some on here, I think LeBron will continue to age well, like Kareem did. I could definitely see LeBron playing at a high level through his late 30s, and being a solid contributor at 40 if he wants to play that long.
That's exactly how I was thinking, not saying he's going to be the best player on his team anymore, but he will be at times and will still be a great piece on a championship contender.

If you sign him long term (4-5 years), you're basically paying for an elite player for 2 more years and then a really solid player the last 3, and then you have to hope guys like George and Ball develop into Elite players, like Magic and Worthy did.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/4 good years and you have George hitting his prime and 3/4 years to get Ball to the level where you can pass the torch.
Well let's put it this way. The Lakers would no doubt be better with Ball, LeBron and George, than they were last year. I doubt very much that LeBron would want to go to the Lakers, he want more rings and Idon'-t see the Lakers anywhere close to a contender for at least 3/4 years.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(taking my sip of Haterade, think i'll try lime flavored this time) i'll believe it when i see it...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy will absolutely never show his face on here again if any of this hypothetical shit happens, lmao

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's put it this way. The Lakers would no doubt be better with Ball, LeBron and George, than they were last year. I doubt very much that LeBron would want to go to the Lakers, he want more rings and Idon'-t see the Lakers anywhere close to a contended for at least 3/4 years.

Well the rumors even before this latest Griffin debacle were that if he leaves the places would be LA or Miami, and he's good friends with George and he could always get his super friend buddies Melo/CP3/Wade to take dog shit to come chase rings in LA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(taking my sip of Haterade, think i'll try lime flavored this time) i'll believe it when i see it...

Much respect to you CL.

I know I have called out a few on here for being LeBron haters. Clearly you fall into that category, but you do it with style and flare.

You are always consistent and you do it with a sense of humor. Good stuff.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much respect to you CL.

I know I have called out a few on here for being LeBron haters. Clearly you fall into that category, but you do it with style and flare.

You are always consistent and you do it with a sense of humor. Good stuff.

He just blatantly admits it, which makes him different lol

I kind of agree with @TurnUpTheHeat at this point tho, if LeBron wanted back in Miami, and wouldn't sign a long term guaranteed deal, I don't want to deal with that circus.

It was different when he was 28/29, not now at 32/33, not worth the bullshit.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy will absolutely never show his face on here again if any of this hypothetical shit happens, lmao

this just in from Wiggy: "my team!!! they were the only thing that let me feel like a man around here":bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the rumors even before this latest Griffin debacle were that if he leaves the places would be LA or Miami, and he's good friends with George and he could always get his super friend buddies Melo/CP3/Wade to take dog shit to come chase rings in LA.
Oh shit, please!!!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I kind of agree with @TurnUpTheHeat at this point tho, if LeBron wanted back in Miami, and wouldn't sign a long term guaranteed deal, I don't want to deal with that circus.

with you here. i may not like LeClown, but i can't deny his talents...

and if it was PRIME LeClown you give him everything he wants AND a BeeJay. which is ok since it'd be TJ giving it...:lol:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way. I don't want a 33/34 year old LeBron on the Laker roster.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How young are you people that you think a 33 year old is ancient?