• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cavs' GM fired

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9:27pm: A new name has been mentioned as a possible candidate to replace Chris Grant. [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]431608285767020544[/MEDIA]"]Alex Kennedy of Basketball Insiders.com[/ame] (via Twitter), has heard that TNT analyst Kenny Smith might be considered for the position. Smith had previously had discussions with the Kings about their vacant GM job over the summer. Smith hasn’t commented yet, but when the Kings job was in play, he stated, “Honestly, I’ve been looking at both — coaching, and a lot of things have been coming these last couple of years, and this time I’ve been taking it serious. My kids are at an age where I feel comfortable. And the other years, the kids were just too young. I didn’t want to be in it. But I just started taking it serious.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is neither the coach nor the gm, but the owner. As long as you have an owner who insists in staying in Ohio, the Cavs will be bad

Staying in Ohio is NOT a problem. Nor is it a cause of problems.

A good front office can build strong teams anywhere. A dumb front office is not helped by geography, as witness the Wooden Knickles of the last decade or so.