• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cassel Starting QB

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Weeden is barley managing these games and his production barely has a pulse.
But he has not been imploding. He has been mildly efficient from a downside management point a view.

So you can bench the QB who is probably going to let the game slip away in the 2nd half so long as you don't replace him with a QB who is going to give the game away in the first half.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the Weeden is barley managing these games and his production barely has a pulse.
But he has not been imploding. He has been mildly efficient from a downside management point a view.

So you can bench the QB who is probably going to let the game slip away in the 2nd half so long as you don't replace him with a QB who is going to give the game away in the first half.
I agree with this, but here is the thing. I thought that was going to be enough to beat Atl and NO, but it wasn't. Looks like we need a little more than that and that is why I am in favor of trying Cassell.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden has lost what, 12-13 games in a row as a starter? At some point, you run out of excuses...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK how much this is going to help. The injuries have crippled the offense. They should be starting escobar on the outside. I like leary,but get him the hell out of there if he is injured. Michael should be next man up. Randal looks like a backup. I hope butler can play because he is able to get separation. I just get the feeling that dez is not going to be effective coming off injury.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More changes to come Michaels & Collins.....
I think we should have seen more of Michaels last game so that is a head scratcher. I'm not sure we will see the switch from Leary (or Free) to Collins yet, but I would say that is on the radar too. This team is all about competition now and winning your playing time on the field and the QB, OL and RBs should be no different.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leary was terrible this past week, and hasn't really looked good on the field at any point so far. Ready for Collins to step in and take the spot.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should have seen more of Michaels last game so that is a head scratcher. I'm not sure we will see the switch from Leary (or Free) to Collins yet, but I would say that is on the radar too. This team is all about competition now and winning your playing time on the field and the QB, OL and RBs should be no different.
This is the best news I've heard all day. I understand waiting till the bye to get all 3 guys 2 weeks of practice time before the Giant game, but they are moves that had to happen. When you are as banged up as Dallas has been, you have to get the most talented players you have on the field

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to 105.3 this morning, Weeden, Leary, and Randel will be riding the pine against the Giants. I think it was time for a change, Leary needs to sit and heal, and Michaels needs a chance to show what he has. As for Weeden, the guy just sucks. Cassel may not be any better but I can't see him being any worse.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know one thing though, Eli better wear some extra padding because this pass rush is only going to get better.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Mike Fisher Cowboys also looking to start Christine Michael at running back and Collins in place of Leary. Edit: Didn't ready the post above mine heh.

Any news on Gregory? He was time tabled to return right around the bye week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knocking the pass rush here or anyone's opinion, but has anyone watched the Gmen this year? Eli is getting rid of the ball very quick

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knocking the pass rush here or anyone's opinion, but has anyone watched the Gmen this year? Eli is getting rid of the ball very quick

Yeah he has been, but not sure he has faced a pass rush this good. Brady is really good at getting rid of the ball quickly and he was sacked 5 times in the first half. Not to mention all the hurries and knockdowns.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he is, and I'm sure they are watching the game tape of the 2nd half of the pats game to figure out how to negate our rush even more. Hope Rod is doing the same to figure out how to counter their gameplan.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Eli is going to have a huge game. He is going to be under duress and I hope the secondary makes plays. Gregory,Hardy,Crawford and Lawrence on the field at the same time is going to create, lots of pressure and hopefully a few pick sixes

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Eli is going to have a huge game. He is going to be under duress and I hope the secondary makes plays. Gregory,Hardy,Crawford and Lawrence on the field at the same time is going to create, lots of pressure and hopefully a few pick sixes

Don't forget Lee and Rolando as well. Ro looked possessed early, and gassed quickly.