• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Case Closed Kap...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, that's why he was benched again last week because he was so productive, and the qb has nothing to do with winning or losing games...:rolleyes2::tsk:

He was benched during a terrible performance in a weather affected game. I did say he was productive LEADING UP TO this past weekend's game, not including it. Reading comprehension is a valuable asset.

He has also been named the starter this week.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a speech commemorating the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor, U.S. Pacific Command Commander Admiral Harry Harris decided to slip in an apparent jab at noted national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick.

"You can bet that the men and women we honor today, and those who died that fateful morning 75 years ago, never took a knee and never failed to stand whenever they heard our national anthem being played," he said.

It wasn't subtle, and the pointed words earned him a robust standing ovation from the crowd.

Navy admiral burns Colin Kaepernick in Pearl Harbor speech - CNN.com

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a speech commemorating the 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor, U.S. Pacific Command Commander Admiral Harry Harris decided to slip in an apparent jab at noted national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick.

"You can bet that the men and women we honor today, and those who died that fateful morning 75 years ago, never took a knee and never failed to stand whenever they heard our national anthem being played," he said.

It wasn't subtle, and the pointed words earned him a robust standing ovation from the crowd.

Oh yeah, burned him to a crisp..... Or not.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's shocking he got a standing ovation in that venue. Oh wait...

People need to get a grip. There have been many protests in this country that have been far worse. It's not like flags are being burned.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They benched Kap and put in a guy who actually played worse.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was benched during a terrible performance in a weather affected game. I did say he was productive LEADING UP TO this past weekend's game, not including it. Reading comprehension is a valuable asset.

He has also been named the starter this week.

Read and understand this Corky, if you lose way more than you win in the NFL, you are crap, no matter what your stats say.....And when you are hated and and a loser, you are gone sooner than later....
If Chip named him the starter again, he will be fired at the end of the season, count on it....
Unless it's because Gabbert is too hurt to play and he has no one else....
One thing is for sure, the Denver fans are some happy fans that Kopasquat was too greedy to renegotiate his contract to come there and play....What a loser !!!! :tsk::crazy:

fa4f679f6011a68fdaddbad1f795996d.jpg

Last edited:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love freedom of speech.

It gives the assholes the right to just fucking talk shit......

You really do have to figure out who the assholes are though.

Sometimes it's easy...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love freedom of speech.

It gives the assholes the right to just fucking talk shit......

You really do have to figure out who the assholes are though.

Sometimes it's easy...

Even freedom of speech has it's limitations, if you threaten to kill the president publicly, you'd be investigated or arrested, if a strange man walked up to your wife and said; you look like a whore, how much do you charge, he would get his butt kicked, if you are a man....
You don't dis the men who gave their lives for the freedom we enjoy, and insult their loved ones still alive and listening, and let's not forget the injured and maimed soldiers that are fans of and support the very game that made a fool like him a multi millionaire.....There's no excuse for that buffoon and if you support that as freedom of speech, then you are as big a fool as he is....:L

CrCmR4xVIAAei0J.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why some people consider the American Flag and National Anthem to be symbols of just the military??? I always thought they were symbols of our nation as a whole...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Kaep first started this in the ps, what bothered me about it was that he seemed ignorant to how much African American blood is represented in the red stripes of our flag.

But he is 100% within his rights to protest the flag or anything else that he wants to. I wouldn't want to live in a country where you couldn't protest, speak your mind or even desecrate the flag. Ironically those rights are what the flag is intended to represent - that there is no right way to be patriotic.

I have a huge 6x9 American flag over my shop, and it's there for me and my beliefs, not for anyone else. One of my neighbors has the stars & bars over his house, I don't like it one bit but it's his house and his beliefs, and I wouldn't want to live somewhere that he couldn't wave his colors. Another neighbor has a ne patriots flag over house, fuck that guy and his flag.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why some people consider the American Flag and National Anthem to be symbols of just the military??? I always thought they were symbols of our nation as a whole...

Media spin. Nothing can be treated as true intent these days. We ALL know he was referencing the black lives matter movement, which has nothing to do with the military.

Funny how everyone ignores the racist reference in that Anthem (there are more verses), or that it was written during and about the War of 1812, not the Revolution.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read and understand this Corky, if you lose way more than you win in the NFL, you are crap, no matter what your stats say.....And when you are hated and and a loser, you are gone sooner than later....
If Chip named him the starter again, he will be fired at the end of the season, count on it....
Unless it's because Gabbert is too hurt to play and he has no one else....
One thing is for sure, the Denver fans are some happy fans that Kopasquat was too greedy to renegotiate his contract to come there and play....What a loser !!!! :tsk::crazy:

fa4f679f6011a68fdaddbad1f795996d.jpg

Ah, so JJ Watt is crap when the Texans lose? Or does your argument change to fit your agenda?

BTW, SF already announced that Chip will get a 2nd year.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so JJ Watt is crap when the Texans lose? Or does your argument change to fit your agenda?

BTW, SF already announced that Chip will get a 2nd year.

Comparing an elite LB'r to a scrub QB just elevates the level of your ignorance to the fundamentals of the game...
That's like comparing a ships engine to the rudder....Think on it, that ought to keep you busy for the next month or so....:tsk::rolleyes2:

Deliverance Dueling Banjo twins...
2444271_7036f15f-0ba6-4d30-9b63-5c6823d4e1ea_prod.jpg

Last edited:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the right to do it, but a part of free speech is everyone else's right to criticize his actions. Freedom of speech is a two way street.

And Kaepernick's support of Fidel Castro is flat out sickening.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing an elite LB'r to a scrub QB just elevates the level of your ignorance to the fundamentals of the game...
That's like comparing a ships engine to the rudder....Think on it, that ought to keep you busy for the next month or so....:tsk::rolleyes2:

Deliverance Dueling Banjo twins...
2444271_7036f15f-0ba6-4d30-9b63-5c6823d4e1ea_prod.jpg

So you admit you don't judge everyone equally. Just what I thought. Of course, you also think JJ Watt is a linebacker, so maybe you should try actually watching some games.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so that's what Nancy Pelosi looked like the morning after the election

Never mind she looked like that since getting to Congress
If you think that's bad you should see her without the makeup on!