• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz:Locker Room Problem???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is straight up money! I’m lucky he’s taken me under his wing all these years. He really helped me when I was at my lowest. I’ll never forget it!

I was even able to donate some winnings to one of his favorite charities. It’s called KaBOOM. It’s dedicated to helping children.

Very cool.
He has to me one of the more charitably minded people I've had to good fortune to run across.
A few years back he introduced me to "The Human Fund."

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool.
He has to me one of the more charitably minded people I've had to good fortune to run across.
A few years back he introduced me to "The Human Fund."

I’m not surprised. He tries to keep his charity work under wraps but when you do as much as he does it’s bound to come out.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a degree in Computer Science from Penn State.

Kissing my feet is one way you could show respect.

i have a degree in Economics. What should i ask for? BJ ?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm no longer qualified to comment on anything. I'm a HS drop out who got a trade and has spent over 40 years in the school of hard knocks. I won't bother you smart people no more. :noidea:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm no longer qualified to comment on anything. I'm a HS drop out who got a trade and has spent over 40 years in the school of hard knocks. I won't bother you smart people no more. :noidea:

You’re fucked now! :D

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 calls out people who didn’t go to college. That doesn’t sound very smart to me but what do I know? :noidea:

I don’t call out people for not going to college. I call dumb asses who waste their time desperate for drama and attention on a website wasting their time when they could be doing something much more productive. Take a class, learn a language, write a book... anything besides getting enjoyment starting needless shit on a freaking chat board.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t call out people for not going to college. I call dumb asses who waste their time desperate for drama and attention on a website wasting their time when they could be doing something much more productive. Take a class, learn a language, write a book... anything besides getting enjoyment starting needless shit on a freaking chat board.

You called out a different poster for not going to college and I called you out dipshit. The truth is you aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are and getting embarrassed day in and day out on a sports message board messes with your already fragile ego and insecurities.

You should quit while you’re behind and go enjoy your retirement. You obviously can’t handle being challenged and you certainly can’t handle being wrong.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG let's end this.

Here's what you guys are going to do:

Take a pic of your Johnsons, PM them to @mrschaney and she can judge the biggest member!

That way it's fair and square and we all know @mrschaney is very factual on here....

Good Luck!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We went to different schools together. We need to put on stilts cause the shit is 10 ft deep in this thread

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG let's end this.

Take a pic of your Johnsons, PM them to @mrschaney and she can judge the biggest member!

That way it's fair and square and we all know @mrschaney is very factual on here....

Good Luck!

I may not win biggest but I will win prettiest... book it!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG let's end this.

Good Luck!

gonna have to photo stitch a few images together... can't get it all in 1.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You called out a different poster for not going to college and I called you out dipshit. The truth is you aren’t nearly as smart as you think you are and getting embarrassed day in and day out on a sports message board messes with your already fragile ego and insecurities.

You should quit while you’re behind and go enjoy your retirement. You obviously can’t handle being challenged and you certainly can’t handle being wrong.

I’ve been wrong on here several times and I’ve admitted it. No... I called you out young boy for not using your time wisely. I may not be that smart but I know 2 things... Wentz is a fantastic player and every Eagle fan is pumped we have him and that every position on a football field is important. Even long snappers. But there is a hierarchy and Center isn’t near the top.
I’ve never gotten embarrassed on here cause it’s all opinion. But the one thing I never did was sit back and think... “Hmmmm, what can I post that will annoy people just to be a dickhead”.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been wrong on here several times and I’ve admitted it. No... I called you out young boy for not using your time wisely. I may not be that smart but I know 2 things... Wentz is a fantastic player and every Eagle fan is pumped we have him and that every position on a football field is important. Even long snappers. But there is a hierarchy and Center isn’t near the top.
I’ve never gotten embarrassed on here cause it’s all opinion. But the one thing I never did was sit back and think... “Hmmmm, what can I post that will annoy people just to be a dickhead”.

You called out another poster for “not going to college” and you call me annoying? Get over yourself. Oh and it’s you who call people names not me. Just read the above.

You sure aren’t very smart for someone who appears to be educated