• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson Wentz:Locker Room Problem???

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but it would be like you
saying, “I know the Steelers have holes they need to fix but they are good at WR” and me saying, “Oh suuure. The Steelers are just fucking great at every position. Why can’t you ever be objective with the Steelers”
not quite but understoof

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m tired of wasting time with people who just want to fight and start shit.

No you're not because that's exactly what you do yourself.

300+ pages in that other thread proves that.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not what side stepping is. I’m tired of wasting time with people who just want to fight and start shit. You claimed I was not objective because if the writer said things pro Eagles he was good and if he said things bad he’s a bad writer even though I stated his claims might be true but you still had to dig in and start needless shit.

Obvious trolling should be obvious.....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not about to read thru this entire thread, but why in the world would you not want Nick Foles on your team if you're an Eagles fan?

No trolling, honest question.

Dude is a winner.

I'd love to have a winner as the quarterback of my team. I'd trade you QBs, if yours is a winner, because it matters that much. If you want Matthew Stafford, shoot Bob Quinn a message. Light a fire. This is gonna be Year 11. I'm tired of rooting for teams I don't give a good God damn about, Team X. In the Winter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

So I should have “educated myself” like you did and then I’d be a smart man like you are? Is that what you are saying?

If you’re so smart and I’m so dumb and “lazy” why do you get so flustered by what I say? Why do feel the need to call me out about my lack of education? Why are you so controlled by what I say and, as you said before, feel “compelled” to respond to me?

Wonder what these people think?
@Peter Gozintite @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) @Sexual Chocolate @steelerssb @Bayou Tiger @handicappers @kburjr @Mannyrules

I think it's good you're proud of your accomplishments.
You worked hard for that assistant manager position (or you know I love to call you, the "ass. manager"), and it's a shame someone would try to discount what you've achieved by calling you lazy.
You've worked hard, saved money, and even bought a trailer (have you finished paying it off, yet ... I know you were close).
I won't ever discount going to school, but not everyone can go to school, get an advanced degree, or start a successful business.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You worked hard for that assistant manager position (or you know I love to call you, the "ass. manager"), and it's a shame someone would try to discount what you've achieved by calling you lazy.
You've worked hard, saved money, and even bought a trailer (have you finished paying it off, yet ... I know you were close).
I won't ever discount going to school, but not everyone can go to school, get an advanced degree, or start a successful business.

some of the most successful businesses were started by people who quit college.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 calls out people who didn’t go to college. That doesn’t sound very smart to me but what do I know? :noidea:

I have a degree in Computer Science from Penn State.

Kissing my feet is one way you could show respect.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a degree in Computer Science from Penn State.

Kissing my feet is one way you could show respect.

Well... we’ll see how far that computer science degree gets you when the Big Gulp machine isn’t working properly! You can bet on THAT day YOU’LL be kissing MY feet!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup... paid it off with all the money I won this past football season from the tips @handicappers gave me!! It’s nice to have friends like him and you. I’d rather be uneducated and have friends than have a college degree, lie about my professional achievements and be lonely bitter old man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... paid it off with all the money I won this past football season from the tips @handicappers gave me!! It’s nice to have friends like him and you. I’d rather be uneducated but have friends than have a college degree, lie about my professional achievements and be lonely and bitter.

Nice. Congrats!!!

Fuckin' @handicappers and his football tips ... sometimes I wish I was the gamblin' type.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mod: Hell if you ask me Sam Bradford stayed on the field longer than Carson Wentz! ..and Sammy was a fragile as a champagne glass! :pound: :pop2:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Congrats!!!

Fuckin' @handicappers and his football tips ... sometimes I wish I was the gamblin' type.

Dude is straight up money! I’m lucky he’s taken me under his wing all these years. He really helped me when I was at my lowest. I’ll never forget it!

I was even able to donate some winnings to one of his favorite charities. It’s called KaBOOM. It’s dedicated to helping children.