• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Cards pregame

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Coleman becomes out future LT and plays well, If Newton supplants Allen. this could be the best draft of all time for us. ANd of course finding out QB of the future. Of course its still early

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair... with our defense, there is not a game on the schedule that you can just chalk up as a win.
agreed. And about the D Suckage. Thing is, there’s also not a game on the schedule you a just chalk up as a loss.

Theres a shift going on…in the minds of Skins fans to… games previously thought of as ‘no way in hell’ shifting to ‘hail yeah, we can be competitive’

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. And about the D Suckage. Thing is, there’s also not a game on the schedule you a just chalk up as a loss.

Theres a shift going on…in the minds of Skins fans to… games previously thought of as ‘no way in hell’ shifting to ‘hail yeah, we can be competitive’
Monday was definitely a conversation changer as Sheehan put it. I think it's going to be about match-ups.

Dallas can throw it and rush the passer. Saquon probably cooks us. Saints have a tough D. Will we be able to keep pace with them? Pittsburgh and Chicago will be coming off of byes when we see them.

I was 9-8 with a playoff berth. Nothing I've seen so far makes me want to come off of that.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday was definitely a conversation changer as Sheehan put it. I think it's going to be about match-ups.

Dallas can throw it and rush the passer. Saquon probably cooks us. Saints have a tough D. Will we be able to keep pace with them? Pittsburgh and Chicago will be coming off of byes when we see them.

I was 9-8 with a playoff berth. Nothing I've seen so far makes me want to come off of that.

if we win these next two games, 8 wins should be a real possibility. the next 4 wins should be Carolina, Bears, Giants, and Titans. Pitt is winnable to make it 9. We could get in if we get swept by the Eagles and Cowboys. Way to early but something to think about.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we win these next two games, 8 wins should be a real possibility. the next 4 wins should be Carolina, Bears, Giants, and Titans. Pitt is winnable to make it 9. We could get in if we get swept by the Eagles and Cowboys. Way to early but something to think about.
I'm sticking with nine, but I can't tell you where we're going to get them from. Week to week league. Denver just blew out Tampa who pretty much blew us out. Crazy