• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carcillo

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Z starts to flop (and we ALL know he will) in the first 2 playoff games.....I'd put Nodl in. If he fails to provide a presence on the ice immediately and consistently.....I would put Testwuide in.

His heart, skill and unselfishness would be valuable assets.

i guess i cant disagree with that.. but the AHL guys should be after nodl who should be after Z.. i have little doubt that 1 of those 2 will be on ice in the playoffs (all of the playoffs)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess i cant disagree with that.. but the AHL guys should be after nodl who should be after Z.. i have little doubt that 1 of those 2 will be on ice in the playoffs (all of the playoffs)

That's what i said. :croc:

i guess i cant disagree with that :high5:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:whistle:

:madgrin:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff Lines....been mentioned a few times on here

Harnell-Briere-Leino
JVR-Giroux-Carter
Versteeg-Richards-Zherdev
Powe-Betts-Carcillo

Scratches: Shelley, Nodl

Totally agree with this and if Z plays bad you move Carcillo into his slot and Nodl into Carcillo's. Shelley should only play if the teams getting gooned. After that I go with Wellwood as this kid has a lot of speed and heart...I'd actually like to see him get into a few games before the playoffs start.