• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captains Courageous

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears name the four captains for the '22 season:

Justin Fields
Cody Whitehair
Roquan Smith
Robert Quinn

I believe each week there will be a rotating 5th captain named as well.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe each week there will be a rotating 5th captain named as well.
Actually, catching coach Flus's presser, it's referred as an honorary captain each week and for this first game, he named David Montgomery.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see that two guys that did not participate in preseason, or voluntary work outs, were still named captains. They should be putting distance between the team and Roquan.

At least I had Whitehair in my picks, expected Fields, but dont think that is really earned yet, just like "franchise" quarterback.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see that two guys that did not participate in preseason, or voluntary work outs, were still named captains. They should be putting distance between the team and Roquan.

At least I had Whitehair in my picks, expected Fields, but dont think that is really earned yet, just like "franchise" quarterback.
Remember, these were player votes, not management or coaching. Smith and Quinn are the two best players on the defense, and it can easily be argued the two best players on the entire team. Zero problems with these two getting the nod.

Whitehair gets it due to his longevity/seniority on the roster and of course Fields is a no brainer. Wanna boost your QB's ego and confidence? Make him a captain.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roquan did a pretty damn fantastic job at demonstrating his leadership by putting his contract dispute aside entirely when the time came and showing up ready to take the season head on.

You continue to amaze me, though. lol. I mean it. God bless you, dude.