• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Captain Marvel (2019)

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Marvel was smart to make her the person to bring back the avengers now it is an added incentive to go and watch the movie to see how exactly she does it. But if this movie tanks and all the marvel characters are officially back a Captain Marvel 2 might now happen for a long time
What makes you think she'll be the one to bring them back? Tony, maybe, but with the time travel all but confirmed, and the original cast taking the center stage, and it being RDJr and Evans swan song, don't expect her to be a huge lead. Oh, I'm sure she might deliver the Thanos death blow to cement the "she's the best of them all!!!!" narrative, but the movie should be about Cap and IronMan and to a far lesser extent, Thor.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think she'll be the one to bring them back? Tony, maybe, but with the time travel all but confirmed, and the original cast taking the center stage, and it being RDJr and Evans swan song, don't expect her to be a huge lead. Oh, I'm sure she might deliver the Thanos death blow to cement the "she's the best of them all!!!!" narrative, but the movie should be about Cap and IronMan and to a far lesser extent, Thor.

I digress maybe the idea of bringing them back is introduced in the movie and is executed in the end game movie when she is introduced. Either way they are putting important information in the captain marvel movie to get people to watch it

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I digress maybe the idea of bringing them back is introduced in the movie and is executed in the end game movie when she is introduced. Either way they are putting important information in the captain marvel movie to get people to watch it
Of course they are, theyd be foolish not to, I just don't see all the characters that died being resurrected by a character hereunto unseen and unknown to casual movie audiences.....especially if her character comes across as condescending and unlikeable as she appears in the trailers (hint: she will).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solo was a shitty movie no matter what you thought the subplot was.
I actually disagree. If you watch it as a western, ignoring that it is a SW movie, THEN apply it to the SW universe, I think it was enjoyable. And the reveal at the end was an awesome nod to the Clone Wars and Rebels watchers.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually disagree. If you watch it as a western, ignoring that it is a SW movie, THEN apply it to the SW universe, I think it was enjoyable. And the reveal at the end was an awesome nod to the Clone Wars and Rebels watchers.

Yeah. I really liked Solo. It was a fun movie. As a standalone movie I would have been interested in a sequel. As a star wars movie, coming from someone who likes the movies but doesn't read the books or watch clone wars it was a hell of a twist. Maul was completely wasted in the prequel and I would love to see how that plays out.

People were pissed about episode 8 and that is what killed it. Which is sad because there aren't a lot of places they can do with that part of the franchise but there is some story left to tell. Fucking Rian Johnson

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I really liked Solo. It was a fun movie. As a standalone movie I would have been interested in a sequel. As a star wars movie, coming from someone who likes the movies but doesn't read the books or watch clone wars it was a hell of a twist. Maul was completely wasted in the prequel and I would love to see how that plays out.

People were pissed about episode 8 and that is what killed it. Which is sad because there aren't a lot of places they can do with that part of the franchise but there is some story left to tell. Fucking Rian Johnson

Is solo still on Netflix? I do want to see it

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larsons sexist, racist comments have brought this on herself
This, precisely.

But, can't hold wooden face no talent feminist hack responsible. Blame the people she insulted for not supporting her condescending, mediocre product, male pig!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fag claims not to read anything I post, but mentions me, with a fat cock in his greasy mouth.
sit out seeing it in theaters

that will show em

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sit out seeing it in theaters

that will show em
Jackass....I plan on seeing it. I'm a comic book fan. But Larson's sexist, racist, condescending progressive drivel has demonstrably affected to the negative buzz for this film. You can ignorantly and flippantly dismiss that but when it under performs from projected models....and NO ONE wants a sequel? Yeah. It's first blood.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackass....I plan on seeing it. I'm a comic book fan. But Larson's sexist, racist, condescending progressive drivel has demonstrably affected to the negative buzz for this film. You can ignorantly and flippantly dismiss that but when it under performs from projected models....and NO ONE wants a sequel? Yeah. It's first blood.
thoughts and prayers
1671144971-Preferred-Victim-Card-new.png

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice tap out, shit head.
I honestly don't give a shit. They can market the movie however they want to market it, it isn't going to bother me.

I will likely see the movie at some point, but I am not getting triggered over it like you.

sorry you are hurt by this, Proud Boy

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha @calsnowskier and @BusSport won't like you bringing up the proud boys given this is definetly a politics free board and thread. I caught a ban for posting videos (not even my own opinions) of this film, yet you slander me as a member of a highly ideological politicized movement, so I'm sure the two mods will do their due Justice.

Also, having an opinion isn't being triggered. Educate yourself, piss off, learn, and get back to me. After your ban...or, at the very least warning....cuz, politics ain't allowed here ESPECIALLY in this thread.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha @calsnowskier and @BusSport won't like you bringing up the proud boys given this is definetly a politics free board and thread. I caught a ban for posting videos (not even my own opinions) of this film, yet you slander me as a member of a highly ideological politicized movement, so I'm sure the two mods will do their due Justice.

Also, having an opinion isn't being triggered. Educate yourself, piss off, learn, and get back to me. After your ban...or, at the very least warning....cuz, politics ain't allowed here ESPECIALLY in this thread.
lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toad, you got the timeout because you posted those directly after I asked you all to chill with the politics. You weren’t the only one talking politics, but you were the only one to continue after being told to stop.

As for ill calling you a proud boy, stop being an annoying younger brother. You poke poke poke poke until someone responds, then you cry to the mods. Grow up.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toad, you got the timeout because you posted those directly after I asked you all to chill with the politics. You weren’t the only one talking politics, but you were the only one to continue after being told to stop.

As for ill calling you a proud boy, stop being an annoying younger brother. You poke poke poke poke until someone responds, then you cry to the mods. Grow up.
I haven't poked anything. Christ damn almighty, man, you call yourself a fucking mod? This bag of trash is the one poking me, not the other way around! You SUBJECTIVELY decided my videos were "continuing" to make things political, which they weren't. I think your judgment is SHIT. But, hey, that's just my opinion. I sat my little time out, as you no doubt noticed, without complaint.

This .....person....directly associates me with a well known and highly political organization, and that gets a pass? Well, you're a NAZI.

@fordman84 I appeal to you for a more fair assessment.

Last edited: